Review Highlights
Knew it was a boy before I was even pregnant!

We traveled to Salem in September of 2020 in celebration of the beginning of our fertility journey... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
884carlyj
White River Junction, Vermont
Reading with Lorelei

I had an in person reading on Saturday February 27 on a whim. I went in specifically to pick up... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
kellyoP2427KS
United States

Recommended experiences in and around Salem
from US$20.00
The Salem Night Tour
1,641 Reviews
from US$26.00
from US$21.00
from US$20.00
1,119 results
All reviews mojo bag witch walk phone readings the real deal tarot cards positive energy knew things magical experience palm reading tarot reading wonderful shop visiting salem essex street salem witch lorelei chico candles
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2021

I've been going to Lorelei for readings since 2007 and she's amazing! This last time was great, she was able to provide clarification on a confusing matter. She's a very caring person as well; she always shares her insights with consideration and encouragement for her clients.

Date of experience: January 2021
CrowHavenCorner, Owner at Crow Haven Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2021

Hi There ,
Thank you for visit and your reading !
I hope to see you this year !

Reviewed 28 January 2021

When I need intuitive insight into important situations in my life, I go to Crow Haven Corner for a psychic reading.

Notwithstanding the excellent psychic readings they offer, I visit them whenever I am in Salem because it's a very cool and interesting place. The people there are friendly and helpful. They make you feel at home. But if you can't make it there in person, they do psychic readings over the phone too.

Today I had important questions about my career, so I scheduled a psychic phone reading at Crow Haven with Nickolas Hawthorne. Nickolas has read me many times. I know him to be objective and insightful. He reads the cards as they lay. His readings are always a clear and useful roadmap to help me navigate my circumstances. I trust him to provide me with helpful and unbiased psychic advice.

I highly recommend booking a session with him or one of the other excellent readers at Crow Haven Corner. They're great!

Hi There,
Thank you for your review and your visit .
I hope to see you again and Nickolas will be happy to read your review .

Reviewed 26 January 2021

Quirky little shop packed with so much awesomeness. Staff is lovely and helpful and Lorelei is the best.

Hi Susan ,
Thank you for your visit and your review !
Many Blessing my friend ,

Reviewed 25 January 2021

I just had a reading with Nickolas Hawthorne is simply amazing. Kind, compassionate, and dead-on accurate. The reading went so quickly and he kept hitting the nail on the head. He not only gave me advice on how to solve my problem, but also advice on how not to limit my options. The amazing thing is that I re-read my notes late last night and I saw another little detail that he got right. No fishing here, just the real deal! Thank you!

Date of experience: January 2021
CrowHavenCorner, Owner at Crow Haven Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi There ,
Thank you for your review !
Nickolas is a amazing Reader and person !

Reviewed 24 January 2021 via mobile

Short Review: Truly a great place! (and I hate using the word “truly” to describe things, in this case it seems to fit so well) ! Quaint, friendly, and unique. The other similar stores close to the mall lack soul, this place maintains its soul and gives you some as well.

Longer Review: Kris helped us find and understand some of the great hidden gems. Kris is knowledgeable, connected, and helpful. Give her a compliment on her hair.

Both my wife and I had separate Tarot reading from Goldy. Goldy is like the friend you never had but you wish you did. Because she is so comfortable with her craft, she will make you feel right at home, even for the skeptic like me. She goes into incredible depth, describing both your own characteristics and elements of your future. We both really enjoyed our experiences here and can’t recommend it highly enough.