“Favorite shop in Salem”
Review of The Cat, The Crow & The Crown - CLOSED

The Cat, The Crow & The Crown
More attraction details
Owner description: The proprietor of this shop of Wiccan supplies is the official Witch of Salem, Laurie Cabot.
Reviewed 9 July 2011

My friend and I absolutely love this place. There are terrific books and treasures for everyone. The faery section is magical. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. It's a large space with something for everyone. A must see when visiting Salem.

2  Thank Luvgoldens2

Reviewed 24 May 2011

This is a must visit every time I stay in Salem. The store is absolutely enchanting. You could spend half an hour marveling at all the details put into thcode orations and products. The salespeople have always been friendly and helpful to me. Never pressuring me to buy anything. Though i usually can't help myself. They also offer classes and workshops on witchcraft.

2  Thank emilie01010
Reviewed 19 April 2011

This store was one of the main reasons I went to Salem. I was insulted by the attitudes of the ladies that were present in the store. They made remarks about tourists. One of those comments were how tourists think they can come in and go where they want to in the store and do what they want. And the way the would look at someone as if you are beneath them was more than I can bear. If it werent for the ladies behind the counter at the store, the store was otherwise one of the best that I have seen. But I would not buy anything from anyone with attitudes like that. Why have the place open to the public if you dont like tourists there? Ms. Cabot was not present at the time.

8  Thank Anjacny
Reviewed 20 October 2010

thanks again for being able to have an awesome store, one that is really cool...

i will be back on october 31st to celebrate haloween and will be at this store The Cat, The Crow & The Crown

1  Thank salem_is_the_best_
Reviewed 30 August 2010

I was so disappointed to visit Salem, especially this shop, the home of Salem's "official witch" and find that it is nothing more than a bunch of middle aged women calling themselves a coven. As a practitioner of Magick, I was deeply offended by their attitudes. If you want a tourist trap, this is perfect. If you want true Salem history and true exposure to Wicca and Witchcraft, go elsewhere

7  Thank MorrighanTalos