“Good to visit, but don't buy anything”
Review of The Cat, The Crow & The Crown - CLOSED

The Cat, The Crow & The Crown
More attraction details
Owner description: The proprietor of this shop of Wiccan supplies is the official Witch of Salem, Laurie Cabot.
Reviewed 4 June 2008

This shop is cute with lots of different novelties, books and ingredients someone might use when practicing witchcraft, however, I found everything to be extremely overpriced. So, I'd definitely say it's worth a look and checking out, but I would recommend buying anything.

6  Thank Athena732

Reviewed 10 May 2008

Delightful, mysterious, magical! We've been lucky enough to visit Salem for the last two Octobers. I always drop in at The Cat,The Crow & The Crown. The staff is always incredibly helpful, fun, warm and more than happy to answer my silly questions. I'm not a witch, but I find the shop intriguing and quite frankly, magical. I purchased some perfume at TCC&C last fall that has total strangers approaching me to find out what scent I'm wearing. Again, if you're visiting Salem -it's a must see. Take advantage of the open friendliness and wisdom of the staff here, they'll help you with everything from purchases to finding a great spot for lunch. Can't wait for my next visit!

5  Thank luckyduck63