Omen: Psychic Parlor and Witchcraft Emporium
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Debra Lori is the wise friend that can help you to understand your part in creating your past, present and future.

Debra’s warm, strength and wisdom emanate from her right away when she meets you. Her voice is... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
JAKjenniferk13
via mobile
Tarot reading by Debra Lori

Had a couples tarot reading by Debra Lori, she was spot on. Thanks for the wonderful reading... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
I9172FFjeanr
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Salem
from US$25.00
The Salem Witch Walk
1,033 Reviews
from US$25.65
More Info
All reviews tarot reading tarot cards the real deal psychic readings left feeling knew things palm reading blew me away great energy visiting salem shalimar insight shop nicholas career medium clarity
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Debra Lori was wonderful. She explained everything pulled in detail and was super helpful and sweet even through information you may not want to hear. I will definitely see her again in the future and urge you to as well.

2  Thank I3041PUshelbym
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Debra Lori was amazing yesterday at Omen in Salem, MA. She was spot on from the moment we said hi, till the moment we said bye. I love visiting Omen and having my cards read. Debra is the absolute best!!

2  Thank jaseyg2021
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Debra Lori was super relaxed but very insightful. Everything she said resonated and was related to a current position in my life! I highly recommend her.

2  Thank BJK8980
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Today i received a reading from Debra Lori and it went better than i could ever imagine. I definitely recommend going and getting a reading, everything that was said resonated with me. Debra is very kind and guiding, the environment was very comforting.

2  Thank jasminerose12
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I did a tarot card reading with Debra Lori and it was amazing. She was able to hone in immediately on my concerns and provide a path and advice based on the cards that resonated. If you go to Salem, you don’t want to miss a reading with Debra.

2  Thank robynr348