Homewood Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport
US$65
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$139
ComfortSuites
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
US$159
Hotel Contessa
  • Pool
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$160
  • Restaurant
US$199
US$303
US$239
  • Restaurant
US$134
Mokara Hotel and Spa(San Antonio)
US$287
Omni Hotels
US$140
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Emma(San Antonio)
US$335
  • Pool
All reviewsfull kitchencar rental returnfront deskmon thursplan on stayinghome away from homesan antonio airportstove topceiling fanstay was wonderfulgold membersocial hoursmall kitchenthe maintenance manone bedroom suitean extended staygreat amenities
Reviewed 23 March 2018

Just wanted to comment that agent, Andres Valdez went beyond the general hospitality for myself and my team. Everyday he was very accommodating in helping us, and our final day he provided cooking utensils and an area for my team to have a small BBQ celebration as our contracting project came to a close. Thank you Andres for your unwavering hospitality, smiles and for making our stay away from home a little more comfortable.

Room Tip: Hotel room had dishes, frig, microwave. These are items that make it more accomodating.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Bobbie Jo O, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

I wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2018

I couldn't find much wrong with this hotel. The only reason it loses a star has to do with wifi, which I'll cover in a moment.

It's super convenient not only to the airport, but also to Loop 410, and by extension, I-35 and US 281... and of course, that means there are tons of dining options within reach, from fast food to steakhouses.

The rooms are standard Homewood Suites — you're getting a comfortable suite with a full-size fridge, a comfy bed and ample working space.

My only (tiny) complaint isn't specific to this location — it seems to be a Hilton thing. The free wifi that you get is slow. It works, but it's not speedy by any means. My cell phone was faster. OF COURSE there is premium (faster) wifi available for $5.

I had no issues with this property at all. Even the free breakfast was hot and offered a number of selections, from omelettes to sausage and danishes.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The hotel was very nice. Our only issue was with housekeeping. We had left for an entire day and when we returned housekeeping never entered our room to empty the trash or anything. The ladies at the front desk were very helpful and nice.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Bobbie Jo O, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

A very bad surprise, If I can I always choose HS, normally are big, comfortable and excellent staff.
This HS is located in a very ugly corner of the airport area surrounded for cabarets and massages shops. The guy in the front desk was very slow in the check in process faintly he gave me a room in the 4th floor, I returned back because the card key did not work, he programmed again and I back, with the surprise the room was ocupes and somebody was sleeping in the bed. Ones again I returned to the front desk and this guy instead to be shame and offer an apologize, he was rude, asking almost yelling my name (again????) very bad time, from
Their yields the lady manager cane out, but she did not did nothing even an apologize.
The house keeping is poor, always missing something
In brief this is not the quality we know from HS stay away from this property

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. . We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future

Reviewed 13 March 2018

It was a great hotel. The staff are very friendly and great with meeting accommodations the room was beautiful great view of outside. I really enjoyed my vacation here I will definitely stay here again and I recommend it to others it was a fantastic experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family