“Birthday Outing with Kids”
Review of Big'Z Burger Joint

Big'Z Burger Joint
Ranked #207 of 4,784 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Far North Central
Neighbourhood: Far North Central
Reviewed 19 November 2017

We got invited to a birthday party here, and most of the people had school aged kids. There is a fenced-in play yard where kids can safely play without danger, even though this place is located right off a highway.
The hamburger I got was a bit pricey, but tasted nice and was cooked to order. My son had a grilled chicken sandwich but didn't like the marinade that was used. We shared an order of onion rings, which were okay but nothing to brag about.
I particularly asked for my burger to be wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun. Technically, two pieces of lettuce serve as a wrap, but the staff obviously have never tried to pick up a burger wrapped in one piece of lettuce on each side. If you hunt long enough, you will find plastic ware to eat with.
My double burger combo with onion rings instead of fries and a small soda came to over $18, about twice what I would pay at Whataburger without the play yard.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Here you'll find something special for everyone. Really big burgers made right in front of you. Angus beef, chicken, vegetables and more. Great for families and big groups with an outdoor huge patio where kids and parents play soccer or whatever they want while the rest of the family enjoy the meals.
Water, soda, plenty of cold beers and multiple choice of wine (red, white and rose)
If this will be your first visit I strongly suggest starting with only one burguer, you decide the extras like cheese, jalapeno, avocado, etc. One with sweet potato or fries is mostly enough for one person.
This is an excellent place to be with family and friends.
We love it!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Great burgers and the best onion rings and sweet potato fries. Multiple choices for the type of buns and fixings.
Meat is the best quality as are the fixings, inside and outside dining. Outside area are available for kids to play.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Build your own Angus beef burger. You'll have to wait a bit for your burger to come, but it is worth it. Their fries are the best I've ever tasted at any burger place. I ordered a single with provolone, pineapple and bacon. Awesomely fresh!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

After a hard day moving in to our new house, we were tired, hungry, and needed something cool to drink and hamburgers