Best Western Plus Palo Alto Inn & Suites(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$83
Book now, pay at stay
US$207
US$132
  • Pool
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$89
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$140
US$130
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$110
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$199
US$169
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$119
US$116
US$109
Priceline
US$289
All reviewssustenio restaurantvirtual golfbeautiful hotella canterafront desksix flagsresort feeself parkingroom servicefiesta texasoutdoor poolhill countryfitness centervalet servicehotel restaurantcabanapiatto
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I recently stayed at the Eilan, a hotel located within a new real estate development at La Cantera. The property itself is beautiful and the rooms are well appointed and luxurious. I understand that the hotel recently opened this year and it appears that they are working to get things organized. The real estate mixed land use development in which the hotel is located incorporates an Italian theme. Basically, the entire development is empty for the time being. The location of the property is conveniently located close to the La Cantera shopping center. While the common areas of the hotel are wonderfully designed and furnished, I don't understand why they have described the property as a resort and charge a $25 daily fee by virtue of such description. There is a swimming pool adjacent to the front entrance, but other than that, there is nothing that I could see which would justify labeling the property as a resort and charging such a high daily fee. Perhaps the property is in development to add other features which might justify the description, but other than that, I don't get it. Having said that, it is a beautiful property and a good alternative to the Westin La Cantera; however, the resort label fits better with that property. Overnight parking is also expensive. The food at the restaurant was very good and all of the personnel at the hotel were friendly. Housekeeping did neglect to replenish the room with supplies for one of the nights, but overall, the room was very clean and comfortable. I think this property should continue to improve with time.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Joe L, Lead Concierge/Guest Service Supervisor at Eilan Hotel Resort & Spa at Eilan Hotel and Spa An Ascend Resort Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2012

Thank you for choosing Éilan Hotel Resort and Spa as your Getaway Destination. We are so delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and appreciate your wonderful comments about our property, signature restaurant Sustenio and our staff. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

The Eilan Hotel is a new hotel with beautifully decorated spacious rooms the gym is state of the art it is a little small but not many people were in the room during my work-out so I didn't mind. Also, they have an indoor lap pool available to all guests which is awesome :D The Pool outside is beautiful with nice fountain lights at night. The hotel is across the street from Six Flags Fiesta Texas and a short drive from the shops at La Cantera shopping mall.

Room Tip: Using AAA will save you a lot of money.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Joe L, Lead Concierge/Guest Service Supervisor at Eilan Hotel Resort & Spa at Eilan Hotel and Spa An Ascend Resort Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2012

Thank you for choosing Éilan Hotel Resort and Spa as your Getaway Destination. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Our family of four (my husband and two teenage children) stayed at Eilan Hotel in late July/August this summer. We had a fantastic time. From the time we pulled up to the front door to the time we departed, the staff was outstanding. Upon arrival, they escorted us to our room and then gave us a preview of all the amenities in the room. We were quite impressed. We spent the majority of our second day at the outdoor pool. It was very relaxing. We occupied the cabana's and being that there weren't many guests in the middle of the week, we were able to use three cabanas, all with different features. The poolside service was a plus. My daughter and I walked around the premises and even visited the dance studio. The instructor happened to be there at the time and invited us to attend the evening class.

The architecture of the hotel and surrounding property is beautiful. The grounds are manicured to perfection.

We did not get to indulge in the use of the Spa facilities but hope to have a girls weekend at the Eilan in the near future.

Thank you Eilan Hotel for a fabulous stay!!

Room Tip: Some rooms only have showers (albeit very nice). If you prefer a bathtub, you will need to request it upon making your reservation.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for choosing Éilan Hotel Resort and Spa as your Getaway Destination. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you and your girlfriends back in the near future to try our wonderful Spa.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

I had a fantastic stay at Eilan Hotel. The hotel staff was accommodating and very friendly. The hotel amenities were beyond my expectations! The location of Eilan hotel is wonderful. There are plenty of shopping and restaurants near, and SIx Flags is right next door. I really enjoyed the landscape around the hotel, I felt like I was in the Mediterranean with the building decor and the tall rock ledges. I definitely recommend staying at the Eilan Hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for choosing Éilan Hotel Resort and Spa as your Getaway Destination. We are delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you in the near future.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

We previously visited for a tour of the resort. We arrived 9/1, got our room and went down to the pool. We requested a cabana and were told all were taken. We noticed more than half were empty; we were told they were reserved. I told them that when I inquired I was told they were on a first come first serve basis. After a bit we were told they found one for us and took us to one without a TV or Ceiling fan. The couple next to us were smoking (supposedly a non-smoking facility). We were off to a bad first impression. There was very loud thumping music playing, alcohol everywhere and neither I nor my husband liked what we saw or felt. The atmosphere felt sleezy. We returned to the front desk and spoke to the manager Lars. We expressed our concern and he said he would see what he could do; however a cabana with a TV/Fan were not a choice. Now we are in our mid 50's and have stayed at many resorts. A top Customer Service manager would respond; I am so sorry, let me get you a cabana to your liking; I certainly apologize for your inconvenience. Adding, here are 2 breakfast vouchers or similar. Lars was not even close. I told him I wanted to check out and not be charged for the nighty given the circumstances and the fact we had not been on sight 1 hour. Lars said if that's what you want that is fine. When the bellman arrived he could not believe he had just brought our luggage up and now he was taking down. We could not get out of there fast enough. Our three day Labor Day weekend was ruined. We will not return. 2 thumbs down.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nora F

Thank you for choosing Éilan Hotel Resort and Spa as your Getaway Destination. Here at EIian Hotel, we take our guest comments very seriously. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences that occurred during your stay. Thank you again for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future.