Best Western Plus Palo Alto Inn & Suites(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$163
US$132
Free cancellation until 02/08
  • Pool
Hotel Gibbs Downtown San Antonio Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Restaurant
US$98
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Valencia Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$179
Free cancellation until 03/08
  • Restaurant
US$204
US$199
Book now, pay at stay
Best Western Plus Sunset Suites-Riverwalk(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
US$110
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$62
US$58
Free cancellation until 05/08
Book now, pay at stay
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
US$139
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssustenio restaurantvirtual golfbeautiful hotella canterafront desksix flagsresort feeself parkingroom servicefiesta texasoutdoor poolhill countryfitness centervalet servicehotel restaurantcabanapiatto
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This hotel is beautiful, as were the views. The support staff (room service, housekeeping, restaurants) were fantastic. The rooms had plenty of storage to unpack, and the fact that the bathroom had a separate was closet was a bonus. I would highly recommend. (I was in town for an event at an adjacent property that was 'sold out' and I believe that this was actually a nicer property!)

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

I've seen the Eilan from I-10 as I've traveled into the city to stay at different hotels but finally gave it a chance and glad I did!Everything was perfect from the moment we arrived until we left. The people we encountered from the front desk to the staff at the pool and at the Mercato were extremely courteous and helpful. Customer service is definitely a focus at this property and it shows. The hotel is very well appointed, clean and well cared for. The king room we had was excellent with plenty of space. The bathroom was huge.
The pool is super nice and did not feel crowded even on a Saturday afternoon in the summer. There was a live DJ for part of the afternoon and great bar service. The hotel was very quiet and the room afforded a great nights sleep.
My only single complaint (and I'm being picky here) is that the room never seemed to get cool enough. It seems as if the thermostats are set on a certain temperature and will not cool beyond their setting. The hallway to our room was also quite warm.
This is close to being one of my very favorite hotels ever. And that's saying a lot! Can't wait to stay here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hellogoodbye_7
Reviewed 11 August 2017

I LOVE visiting San Antonio for work though I have no specific reason why, I just love being there. I have enjoyed the Eilan twice now after trying a couple of other properties nearby and nothing even compares. It is peaceful, clean and the staff are very friendly and helpful. There is a Starbucks on the ground floor as well as a lovely gym, as the hotel is part of a residential and retail complex. I look forward to another chance to visit San Antonio so I can stay at this lovely place again!

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor away on the back side of the building.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Stayed here while on business trip. Staff was excellent. Service was great. Restaurants were very good. Room was well kept and very clean. Try the Virtual Golf while staying. Would stay here again whether business or pleasure.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I went to the spa and got Lucien. He was professional, friendly, and very courteous. I am glad I got him to massage me, and I would love to have him again! Highly recommended. The actual spa is very clean and relaxing. The hotel rooms are beautiful. I wish I could rate it 6 stars!!! :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family