“Best donuts in San Antonio”
Review of Shipley Donuts

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shipley Donuts
Ranked #1,729 of 4,956 Restaurants in San Antonio
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

When my grown kids come home they have to have Shipley's donuts, baked cinnamon rolls and kolaches. Whether you have yeast or cake, their donuts are the best.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

I don't know why shipley donuts not famous like others. This branch is one of the best place to buy any kind of donut and never unhappy about you choices. Pick up any one all taste delicious and soft.
المحل هذا من افضل المحلات التي تبيع دونات
الطعم لذيذ جداً والنظافه ايضا ممتازه
العيب الوحيد يسكر الساعه ٥ م
المساحه محدوده للامل داخلي
ولكن الطعم لايفوت ابدا مع العلم انه يفتح من ٥ ص وبعض الفروع تسكر الساعه ١٢ م وبعضها الساعه٥

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

If you want to take a break from the calorie counting, head over to one of the many Shipley Donut locations in Texas. There are several in the San Antonio area. I usually buy a dozen for co-workers, and let them make the assortment. It doesn't matter...they are all good. Try the classic glazed donut. They also make good Kolaches. Yummmmm!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

I hadn't been to a Shipley's for years, because the last time I bought donuts there for work, they were shoved into a small box with the frosting smeared on the bottom of the donut preceeding it. They were a mess, and I couldn't serve them at the office. Years later, a new Shipley's was opened and I thought that surely by now they've fixed the packaging problem. Nope. Donuts crammed into a too-small box and very unappealing. Am I the only one this bothers - that it is still a problem years later?

Reviewed 2 December 2015

This is my morning stop, along with Starbucks. Sure I feel bad about myself later, but these are really good donuts that are much cheaper than psychotherapy. I stick with glazed and donut holes, but that's not due to lack of imagination. Glazed just.seems.right....ya know? Almost feel guilty about only giving it 4 stars. But come on, it's donuts, not The French Laundry. Go to Shipley's, it will make your morning.