“Hot chika chika boom boom”
Review of Chuy's

Chuy's
Ranked #182 of 4,783 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Far North Central
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Their signature plate is spicy but very good. Rice has green Chiles. Also try the Chile relleno. Place is decorated eclectic with old paintings, hub caps and colored lights.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

First stop in San Antonio and Chuy's didn't disappoint. Great chips and salsa got us started, followed by delicious enchiladas and fajitas. The service was friendly and excellent and we got great seating out on the patio. The whole experience was awesome

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I've eaten at the Chuys chain and never had. Bad experience until this time. It took 20 minutes to be waited on, we were about to leave when the waiter took our order. It then took 30 minutes for our food, shrimp tacos and a burger (yes, I know, odd for a Mexican restaurant) The food was cold when we got it. Never got a refill on our water or tea. Had to ask twice for the green dip. Restaurant did not appear that busy, many employees just standing around. Asked one for a To go cup of water on our way out and he just stared at me. Then a younger table buser brought me one. I'll skip this place next trip. San Antonio has many amazing restaurants, Is skip this one.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We went to Chuy's for lunch and a margarita. The young hostess went to great pains to get us a booth!!
We ate panchos -- super sized nachos! -- and they were delicious!! Although this restaurant is always packed, it is worth the wait. Margaritas are cheap and tasty!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

What can I say--the endless chips and smoky salsa matched with the top shelf margarita was a meal in itself but I am glad I saved room for the fajitas--the meat was marinated perfectly and the matching to the hand-made tortillas was simply sublime--great meal at an affordable price--Chuy's is now a must visit when I travel to SA!