“Satisfying Breakfast”

Ranked #900 of 4,784 Restaurants in San Antonio
Neighbourhood: Far North Central
Neighbourhood: Far North Central
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I ordered the spinach bacon omelet and it was cooked to perfection, and arrived nice and hot. It was tasty. Had it with a side of potatoes and an English muffin. The potatoes were nicely seasoned. The English muffin looked like it had been toasted, but seemed to get a little soggy when I added the melted butter. Portions were generous. The waitress was polite, friendly, and attentive. I also had the cinnamon roll latte, which was delicious.

I've eaten at Le Peep several times before, and my breakfasts have usually been very good.

One sour note: one or two of the toilets in the women's bathroom didn't seem to be working very well.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Great little bistro with excellent breakfast platters. Ordered a breakfast dish plus we shared these almond breakfast starters that were to die for. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Pleasant spot for Saturday brunch. We arrived about 10am and had to wait just a bit. I had the Huevos Rancheros. They were just a bit bland and could have been improved with a good salsa. others in our group of four had pancakes and Belgian waffles and enjoyed them. I did like that a container of coffee was left on the table for us and we did not have to flag someone down for refills.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I could not understand the long wait when there were open tables and three people behind the register. There was also confusion receiving another tables food.
Otherwise, the food was delicious. The potatoes were tasty and I enjoyed the basted eggs.

Reviewed 15 December 2016

We have eaten at this restaurant before and liked it. This time it was just average. I ordered the blueberry pancakes ... they were dry. Even the tiny blueberry gel that was served on the side didn't help. I had to order maple syrup to get the pancakes down. Unfortunately, I had also ordered two eggs over medium. The whites were runny ... not white and runny, but the clear uncooked runny. Yuch! The second time they were a nice medium. The regular coffee served here is wonderful. I'd go back to just have the coffee.