“Excellent...On Point..”

Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The bread was hot and fresh..served with herb OVO. The house wine perfect!! We started with the Tomato Bisque, excellent and not to rich like most. Then Chicken Marsala; instead of risotto, we asked for mash potatoes. Everything + Service was EXCELLENT!! We will be back!!!! Thank you for wonderful evening!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

This venue is AWESOME!!! The prices are so reasonable and the food is spectacular!! The service is EXCEPTIONAL. My husband and I had the dinner special and I can't rave enough! Steven, our server, (who is the Head Waiter) couldn't do enough for us. Loved the atmoshere, our window seat table and the music that was played. Thank you Houston Street Bistro for making our dinner so memorable! Kudos to the chef and Steve!!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

just a very central location across from majestic theater and 2 minute walk to riverwalk, we were surprised by a free cookie after we finished it was delicious

Reviewed 22 July 2017

The food was a delight. The salad was delicious. The entree was plentiful and was enough to be shared by two. The waiter and manager was very nice and respectful. I will put this restaurant on my do list when I return to SA.

Reviewed 18 July 2017

The food was awesome and the staff truly outstanding. Many thanks and my heartfelt appreciation to Jennifer my server and Terrance my host.