“So delicious! ”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

My plate was full of flavor and so delicious! I ate the chicken Marsala with mash potatoes and the sauce was soooooooo good!!! The salad was a meal in itself.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Ok, so the food was delicious. It was Wednesday, so the lunch special was the chicken cordon bleu. It was tender and juicy and the mashed were also great. My friend had the turkey melt and it she liked it as well. I gave it a four because the bathroom wasn’t very clean and it smelled. The decor was outdated but I think it goes with the restaurant theme. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

The bread was hot and fresh..served with herb OVO. The house wine perfect!! We started with the Tomato Bisque, excellent and not to rich like most. Then Chicken Marsala; instead of risotto, we asked for mash potatoes. Everything + Service was EXCELLENT!! We will be back!!!! Thank you for wonderful evening!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2017

This venue is AWESOME!!! The prices are so reasonable and the food is spectacular!! The service is EXCEPTIONAL. My husband and I had the dinner special and I can't rave enough! Steven, our server, (who is the Head Waiter) couldn't do enough for us. Loved the atmoshere, our window seat table and the music that was played. Thank you Houston Street Bistro for making our dinner so memorable! Kudos to the chef and Steve!!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2017

just a very central location across from majestic theater and 2 minute walk to riverwalk, we were surprised by a free cookie after we finished it was delicious