“Nice for lunch...”

Price range: US$8 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Description: Welcome to Tony Roma's -San Antonio. Located on the river walk in the River Center Mall,just downstairs off Commerce Street we have been a river walk favorite since 1985. With both inside and outside, river side dining, Tony Roma's is a favorite with locals and visitors alike. Tony Roma's is the place to visit for casual dining on the river walk (or as we like to say "Riber Walk.") Serving ribs, steaks, and seafood, Tony Roma's is the largest casual theme restaurant chain specializing in ribs in the world. With nearly 200 restaurant locations in 17 states, 33 countries and six continents. Our bar scene is also very popular. Featuring 29°F Drafts, Local and Texas Craft Beers, Handshaken Margaritas, and unique specialty cocktails, our bar is a favorite among the river walk crowd. Come and check us out. Let us know that you saw us on TripAdvisor!
Reviewed 30 June 2017

We had a business meeting here... nice atmosphere. Although I had the Asian salad, Tony Romas is known for their ribs... maybe next time. The place smells amazing from the BBQ. If the weather is nice, ask for a table outside and enjoy the Riverwalk views.

Nice friendly, family atmosphere with reasonable prices.

Robert_Stoky, Manager at Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2017

Thank you for joining us for lunch! We look forward to seeing you again next time you’re in town.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Came in for a quick bite before having to get back to a session at the convention center. I figured an hour would give me the perfect amount of time to grab a sandwich and get back, but I was wrong. My bartender was great, I didn't catch his name, but he had gauged ears and a ponytail. He greeted me and other guests right away, made a few suggestions for the quickest options and kept my drink filled. I understand that there is a large conference in town, but the restaurant was not very busy. My chicken sandwich with fries took 50 minutes and the chicken wasn't even close to covering the bun additionally, the fries were old. Long story short is I missed my session for a subpar chicken sandwich. I would give a poor rating, but the service was great.

Dallas, we extend our sincerest apology for the wait, and we are sorry to know you did not enjoy your chicken sandwich and fries. Thank you for leaving this review and letting us know. Your feedback has been shared with our managers.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Place was clean and staff very friendly and helpful - food was amazing!!!!!! Ribs are SO good my GD devoured hers in no time flat - I about did the same. Good thing there isn't one in OKC or I would be living there.....

Robert_Stoky, General Manager at Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for reviewing your visit! We're thrilled to know how you enjoyed your meal and hope to see you again next time you're in town.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Great service and food. The ribs are excellent and the hamburger is super good. I would definitely go back if I go to San Antonio.

Robert_Stoky, Manager at Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Brownsville_Traveler, thanks for rating our food and service five-stars! We hope to see you again someday!

Reviewed 19 June 2017

The service is great and placement on the River Walk is nice. My husband really enjoyed the baby back ribs and I had an great serving of salmon. The Orchard salad was amazing.

Robert_Stoky, Manager at Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Vickie, Thanks for taking the time to leave us your five star review! We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed everything while dining with us on the River Walk and we hope to see you again!