“Best Breakfast Place”

Ranked #36 of 5,154 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$8 - US$14
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Magnolia Pancake Haus is driven by the belief that "Quality Counts". We strive to be the first choice for breakfast in San Antonio and deliver excellence in every plate to every guest we serve. Serving Breakfast to San Antonians since 2000.
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

This place is always paaacked, but it's well worth the wait. One of the best breakfast spots around for sure. The menu has a ton of variety and pancakes are what they are known for. My wife gets the Apple cinnamon and I've tried the chocolate chip and walnut too! Mmm mm mmmm! Today I got the spinach and mushroom omelet and buttermilk pancakes. The omelette is HUGE full of flavor - I would recommend any of them! This place won't disappoint I can tell you that! Enjoy!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Well if you are talking about pancakes, this is the place !

I am always searching for pancakes when I travel in the United States, and very few places have this very special fluffy light Buttermilk Pancakes !

Love also that they serve them with soft delicious butter and warm maple syrup.

Best pancakes ever !

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

You can tell it's a local favorite when they can easily fill their walls with people's choice awards and such. Yummy breakfast and it was so refreshing to enjoy from-scratch pancakes rather than a mix with different toppings! Though I didn't have one myself, the omelettes are huge! I saw the gentleman near me visibly react in surprise when his omelette arrived. I'll save that for next time...because I will be back! Friendly staff and delicious food with a farmhouse vibe

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Def. recommend using the online app to wait in line, sure made it easier with 3 kids. Food was outstanding coffee was AHHHHHMAZING. I'd love to know what kind it really is.. i asked and called later and asked again and they told me one but i've gotten it and it's not even close to as good. Maybe it's a secret.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Went to Pancake Haus because 9 year old nephew loves pancakes and they had Gluten free pancakes for me. They didn't have what he wanted on the kids menu, so he had to order a'la carte. I ordered the Gluten Free pancakes and the waitress suggested chocolate chips. What?!? I can customize it? sweet! Then I got the bill and saw it was nearly $2 to add chocolate chips. That bit of information was not disclosed prior to ordering. It was extra cost to add chocolate chips to my nephews a'la carte pancakes. It was extra to add chocolate chips to his dad's pancake too. Just be aware.
The food was good. We all enjoyed our food and mimosas. The place was packed and we had a 15 minute wait on a table.

Date of visit: June 2018