“Great lunch special - Large quantity ”

Wah Kee Chinese Seafood Cuisine
Ranked #477 of 4,956 Restaurants in San Antonio
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Far North Central
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I came here after church to try it out. The lunch price was $6.95 and came loaded w food. Main dish, rice, egg roll, cream cheese rangoon and soup of your choice! The lunch special is available 7 days a week too. Great tasting food and the service was wonderful too. We were seated immediately and our server was very efficient. We feel like we've found our new favorite Chinese food hole-in-the-wall spot!

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We love the food here especially the dishes from the Chinese menu although the lunch specials are tasty too. The snow pea leaves and roast duck was great.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

This is some of the best Chinese food I've ever had! My mom and I go here all the time it's so good. I recommend it!

Reviewed 7 January 2017

This is our favorite Chinese food in San Antonio. The food is always good and the prices are as well. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This restaurant is located in a strip mall, outside Loop 1604, along Blanco Road, behind Chic-fil-a.
The lunch specials range from $6.50 to $6.95 which includes a cup of soup, an egg roll, one crab Rangoon and two scoops of fried rice - what a deal!
VERY GOOD entrees and fast service. I will dine here again!