All reviewsfront desksan antonio airportshuttle servicean early flightrental carindoor poolthe breakfast areacomplimentary breakfastbusiness centerbeds were very comfortablebusiness tripwould stay here againup to dateoatmeala great place to stayconvenient locationfitness center
Reviewed 10 May 2018

We were completing an 8 day stay in Texas which involved moving a family member to their new home. We thought it best to choose a hotel close to the airport due to our early departure. The hotel was clean comfortable and well staffed, all of which are key points when we are looking for a place to stay. JC was an excellent host and was attentive to all our needs. We had a small issue with the bathtub faucet that would not shut off, one call to the front desk and within a few minutes, Roman was on the scene to fix the issue. beds were very comfortable and the room was quiet even for being near the airport. Would stay again if the opportunity arises.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Cory H, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

We want to thank you for your most recent stay and feedback of Hampton Inn & Suites Airport. We truly appreciate your comments regarding your stay, and we're so happy to learn that JC & Roman were there to take care of any challenges you experienced. We welcome the opportunity to serve you the same level service on your next trip to San Antonio.

Cory Harp

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Ashley was great. After a hard day and a lost reservation at another hotel Ashley at the Hampton inn & suites made a bad situation great. Gave me refuge in the night. Couldn’t have handled the frustration without her calm friendly welcoming attitude. Thank you Ashley.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Joe C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay. So glad Ashley was able to take care of your needs. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

A great story to share as the housekeeping staff are wonderful! I arrived at SAT from my stay there and saw that my Apple Watch wasn’t with me. I figured it was in my checked bags- got home on a Thursday with it not being there. Ouch!
I waiting until Monday to call Hotel as I figured it was lost forever. Cecilia - HK manager - called me back within 10 min
And said she had it! Someone had turned it in for me! I can’t say enough positive about this. Thanks so much Hampton inn and suites Airport San Antonio! I’ll be back!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Joe C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey, your feedback is important to us. We want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your visit. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again in future travels.

Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

Last month I had to attend a memorial service due to the passing of my uncle. I chose this property due to it being close to my family and friends. The room and service was good until we went to sleep the first night. The toilet would inadvertently run off and on through out the night interrupting our sleep. Also when we showered in the morning the tub drained very slowly. Upon going down for breakfast I stopped by the desk and advised the male attending the front desk. He informed me he would have maintenance remedy the problems. Upon returning after the service I noticed the toilet problem was addressed but did not know the tub problem was not until the next morning. Upon checking out the same gentleman was at the front desk and asked me how our stay was and I said fine the toilet problem was fixed except the tub is still draining slow. He didn’t apologize or anything, didn’t seem too concerned. This disturbed me as a Hilton Honors member and I completed the HH survey citing the problem and received a HH corporate response and a not too concerned response from the manager of the property. As there are far too many choices in this area I will never stay at this facility again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Joe C, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 17 April 2018

Thus is a nice hotel to stay in while you're visiting the city. I like the comfortness in the bed and bathroom is spacious, that's exactly one of my main concerns when booking a room anywhere!! Also the price is awesome.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton