“Great again! ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner
Neighbourhood: Far North Central
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This is my second time at fish city. Again, everything was great! The menu is creative and the service great.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

My husband and I were invited to dinner for my birthday. Our friends recommended Fish City Grill, Northwoods Shopping Center San Antonio. It was my first time there. The wait staff was so helpful. He brought us a sample of the "world famous " oyster nachos.
they were so good. I'll have them next time. Most items can be served "naked" without breading for the gluten free folks. There was shark on the menu when we went. I had the fish tacos. I little different that what I'm use too but good still the same. The fried shrimp according to my husband was really good

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

We choose this spot often. The food is fresh and well prepared. Shrimp is fried perfectly and the batter is light. Their cheese grits are heaven! I love that you can sub items without all the drama of other places!
The bar is small but doesn't disappoint!
Good service and everyone is doing their best! Try it; you will not regret it!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

The entrance way was not very inviting, but we decided to try it anyway. Inside, it was very nice, clean and inviting. Our waiter was friendly and knowledgeable. The food was amazing especially for the modest price.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We both had shrimp - husband had blackened and I had beer battered. Oh my goodness it was tasty!!! We both had leftovers! Even the waffle fries were perfect - not too crispy - "just right".