Argyle House Bed and Breakfast(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$260
The Orca Inn(Friday Harbor)
US$110
Friday Harbor Suites(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$235
US$228
US$395
Peter Jensen House(Friday Harbor)
US$205
Wayfarer's Rest(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$105
San Juan Island Hostel(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$80
Hotels.com
Bird Rock Hotel(Friday Harbor)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewshigh seasproperty managementlocation was perfectoff seasonchannelstvnoiseisland
Reviewed 29 July 2015

We stayed for 3 nights in the Channel Room...This property is in a fabulous location right in the middle of town. Easy walking distance from the ferry terminal and right above the lavender shop. The room was clean when we arrived and the lock box/key situation was easy to work. The air conditioner worked great. The room was very quite even though your were in the middle of town. There were a few negatives:
While there was shampoo and conditioner provided there was no soap for the shower. Additionally, we were there for 3 days and only one packet of coffee was left for the coffee maker. When we went to make the coffee we realized the coffee filter and grounds were left from the previous guest...so we had to clean the coffee pot and empty the grounds. While the bed was comfortable the pillows were not...they were very flat. The most disturbing thing during our stay was working the TV...I think the dish system is the same in at least one other room...we were constantly having to "battle" with the neighbor on what channel to watch...we literally could see them pull up the menu and change the channel we were watching...I am sure they were just as frustrated when we would change the channel back...luckily for us we only watched the TV later in the evening to try to catch the news. But it still was extremely frustrating.
So overall it was a decent place to stay for what we needed.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank mariemtm
SanJuanSuites, Owner at San Juan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

Greetings, and thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. I want to you know that I have taken your remarks seriously!
I have put housekeeping on notice regarding the coffee grounds in the coffee pot. We are researching a new vendor for the coffee supply. I am to look at the pillow situation.
I look forward to having you visit us again. Best to you, Lori.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Sweet little place to stay, clean & comfortable & the management was overly accommodating. They even bought a new iron because I requested one. Walking distance to the ferry, restaurants and shops. I would definitely stay here again & hopefully it will be soon.

Stayed: July 2015

Greetings and thank you for taking the time to write.
I am so happy that you were able to stay with us and that you had a great experience. I am proud of the suites. And I do hope you will be able to come stay with us again soon too! Best to you, Lori.

Reviewed 26 March 2015

We had the most amazing three nights in the Northwest Passage condo! These condos have everything you could ever need.Also, it was the perfect location. We had a car and they have a space for it, but if we wanted to, we could have walked anywhere in Friday Harbor. The grocery store was just a block away. There was laundry soap and dishwasher soap, baggies, some cooking oil, seasonings, even a bbq!! In the living room with the perfect harbor view, there was an enamel gas stove. We had great weather when we were there, but at night it gets chilly. The stove was the perfect touch for a perfectly wonderful long weekend!! Would stay here next time in a heartbeat!!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple

Greetings and thank you for spending the time to write about your experience in the NW Passage Suite/Condo. I am so happy that you were able to come stay with us. And that you took advantage of the amenities. Please do come stay with us again. Best to you, Lori.

Reviewed 22 September 2014

Met all my expectations and more. Easy walk to everything in the city. The off street parking was super cool as I could see street parking being a problem. Very clean. Friday harbor is beautiful.

Everything was very modern, the windows are double panned and kept the room quiet at night.

• Stayed: September 2014

Thank you so much for writing this splendid review. I am tardy in my response, but not any less appreciative. I am very happy that you did indeed have a great experience. And thank you for mentioning the parking we provide for our guests. Yes, without this private parking, Friday Harbor is difficult to navigate. Hope to see you again, with my best, Lori.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Loved the condo and the location, we stayed in the northwest passage. Don't really need a vehicle there, many places to eat close by and a grocery store a block away. Our only issue is I don't see how you could sleep more than three people. There was a tiny hide a bed in the hallway and three other recliners in the living room, not another hide a bed as suggested. It didn't matter to us as there were only two of us. The condo is beautiful, it's really nice to have a full kitchen. We can't wait to go back.

Stayed: June 2014
SanJuanSuites, Owner at San Juan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Greetings and thank you so much for the review full of compliments!
I went over the page for the water view room, Northwest passage.
And sure enough, the text was not correct for sleeping.
It has been updated to: 1 King, 1 Twin Sleeper Sofa, OR 1 King Air Bed

I appreciate you mentioning that. It will assist the next guests.
Hope to have you with us again soon.

Lori Petersen, owner