Friday Harbor House(Friday Harbor)
US$419
Earthbox Inn & Spa(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$285
Argyle House Bed and Breakfast(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$210
Friday Harbor Suites(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$290
Discovery Inn(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$189
Official Site
Lakedale Resort at Three Lakes(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$185
  • Free Internet
Bird Rock Hotel(Friday Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$274
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
Harrison House Suites(Friday Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshigh seasproperty managementlocation was perfectoff seasonchannelstvnoiseisland
Reviewed 8 April 2017

My wife and I celebrated our 30th anniversary in one of the suites facing the water. The room was beautiful and well appointed. We watched the comings and goings of the boats, planes, and ferries. There is a restaurant deck in view nearby but the noise wasn't bad. The only down side is that before checking out the owners expect you to take out the garbage, clean the grill, start the laundry, and basically clean up. At almost $300 a night and a $90 cleaning deposit we feel they should do those things.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the water. The side facing the street can be noisy at night if a band is playing across the street.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
SanJuanSuites, Owner at San Juan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Thank you for celebrating your anniversary by visiting Friday Harbor and staying with us at San Juan Suites. I can appreciate how you might not feel like doing some “chores” on your special occasion.

These minor housekeeping items are only suggestions and not meant to be requirements of your stay. During our busy season especially our house keepers find that a little "extra help" can make their work load move faster.

Please accept my apology if you found this offensive or in any way distracted from your special anniversary celebration, and I hope you will consider returning in the future. Maybe your golden anniversary?

Lori Spoelstra, Owner San Juan Suites

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

You can't go wrong here. Right in town. Walk to a different venue every night and each morning. Buy essentials at local store one block up. Quick drive to Roche Harbor, English Camp and American Camp, and anywhere else on the Island. Highly, highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

THE GOOD: The High Seas suite is beautifully furnished, comfortable and roomy. The view is amazing, right in front of the ferry terminal and vista of the bay. Watching sea planes taking off and landing, the ferries arriving all day - this is great entertainment right out your own windows! There is also a small balcony with a propane grill. In the bedroom there is a very comfy king bed, the kitchen is large and there is a nice stackable laundry unit in a closet.

I didn't realize there is a long staircase to get to the suites. Not a problem for me but was a little tricky with my 75-year old parents and their luggage.

THE BAD: The sofa bed in this unit (High Seas) is absolutely horrid. I didn't realize it until bedtime when I unfolded the bed and found a 3" lumpy spring mattress with nothing between your body and the springs but a sheet. The trick is to find one spot between the pokiest springs and then not move during the night but I've still got sore, bruised spots on my body. I was able to make enough peace with this bed to get some rest but most people would not. Considering the overall excellent quality of the suite, I'm surprised at this horrible piece of furniture... It is worse than a camp cot and really must be replaced.

Bottom line: if you are traveling with 1-2 people who will be sleeping in the bedroom, I highly recommend this luxurious suite. If you have an extra family member or friend, definitely look elsewhere!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
SanJuanSuites, Owner at San Juan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2016

Thank you for the feedback regarding the sleeper sofa. I completely agree concerning the uncomfortable sleeping conditions of that sofa. The Queen Air Bed provided is recommended for an extra guest in the High Seas Suite.
I hope you return and enjoy the quality comfort of our King Beds provided in all five Suites.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

We stayed for 3 nights in the Channel Room...This property is in a fabulous location right in the middle of town. Easy walking distance from the ferry terminal and right above the lavender shop. The room was clean when we arrived and the lock box/key situation was easy to work. The air conditioner worked great. The room was very quite even though your were in the middle of town. There were a few negatives:
While there was shampoo and conditioner provided there was no soap for the shower. Additionally, we were there for 3 days and only one packet of coffee was left for the coffee maker. When we went to make the coffee we realized the coffee filter and grounds were left from the previous guest...so we had to clean the coffee pot and empty the grounds. While the bed was comfortable the pillows were not...they were very flat. The most disturbing thing during our stay was working the TV...I think the dish system is the same in at least one other room...we were constantly having to "battle" with the neighbor on what channel to watch...we literally could see them pull up the menu and change the channel we were watching...I am sure they were just as frustrated when we would change the channel back...luckily for us we only watched the TV later in the evening to try to catch the news. But it still was extremely frustrating.
So overall it was a decent place to stay for what we needed.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank mariemtm
SanJuanSuites, Owner at San Juan Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

Greetings, and thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience. I want to you know that I have taken your remarks seriously!
I have put housekeeping on notice regarding the coffee grounds in the coffee pot. We are researching a new vendor for the coffee supply. I am to look at the pillow situation.
I look forward to having you visit us again. Best to you, Lori.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

Sweet little place to stay, clean & comfortable & the management was overly accommodating. They even bought a new iron because I requested one. Walking distance to the ferry, restaurants and shops. I would definitely stay here again & hopefully it will be soon.

Stayed: July 2015

Greetings and thank you for taking the time to write.
I am so happy that you were able to stay with us and that you had a great experience. I am proud of the suites. And I do hope you will be able to come stay with us again soon too! Best to you, Lori.