Lowest prices for your stay
US$199
US$179
Hotels.com
US$179
eDreamsUS$199
TravelocityUS$179
PricelineUS$199
1,149 results
All reviews great location restaurant upstairs front desk parking garage junior suite front porch small bathroom charming hotel wood burning fireplace new mexico restaurants and shops resort fee plaza santa
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2021

Here's my mixed review. I loved the location and thought it was well priced and clean. But, overall, the property is tired. My room was dark and seemed like it could use overall maintenance. First night the hot water didn't work. Second night the toilet overflowed. Housekeepers were wonderful, but the manager was not pleasant and defensive.

Room tip: Ask if any of the rooms have been updated. I would not suggest room 106.
Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank Mde2trvl
Kelsey H, Social Media Coordinator at Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2021

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our location and clean hotel, but we apologize for the issues you experienced in your room. We appreciate your honest feedback and we will ensure that our maintenance team has addressed these issues. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and helping us to provide a better experience moving forward. We hope you will give us another chance to care for you in the future.

Reviewed 6 June 2021 via mobile

A lovely hotel with a great location. Room was clean and spacious, with a lovely comfortable bed and attractive decor. Some rooms do not have elevator access but we had no issues with carrying bags up a couple of flights of stairs. The lobby is gorgeous. The hotel’s attached bar is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays so don’t count on it for an easy drink those nights! Parking can be tricky (the garage was full the night we arrived) but hotel staff are extremely helpful and kind and it was no issue at all.

Room tip: Call ahead to check on parking!
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kelsey H, Social Media Coordinator at Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2021

We are thrilled that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay with us! Thank you for your kind words and the details about the care you received from our staff! We are so glad you enjoyed a great customer experience and we hope you will return again soon!

Reviewed 24 May 2021 via mobile

This was our first post-covid hotel stay and it was just right! This hotel is in a perfect location very close to the plaza and walkable to the shops, restaurants and churches nearby. The hotel itself is not fancy, but very charming and unique. We ended up having a little balcony/porch which was cute, and lovely to leave open in the morning and hear the birds chirping. There is a nice large porch in the front of the hotel for sipping a glass of wine from the hotel bar. Service was very friendly. Thanks for a great, safe stay!

Date of stay: May 2021
Kelsey H, Social Media Coordinator at Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel! We are thrilled that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay with us! Your support means the world to us!

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

I stayed in the 2 bedroom suite
Well priced for an amazing space !
Fireplaces , great bed , cozy simple but charming decor
All front desk staff so kind and friendly
And house car is a 1964 low rider
The owner of it is a great guy who pops you around for a fun ride as a courtesy while in residence

Trip type: Travelled with family

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Thank you for sharing some wonderful details of your stay! We appreciate your kindness and support and we hope to care for you again soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2021

I arrived at the Sage Inn on a Friday night and wasn’t happy with my accommodations. I booked with this hotel and not only did they let me check in at 11 AM, but they also upgraded me to a junior suite with a fireplace. I could not have been happier with my accommodations and the way the staff treated me. I will definitely be back and I cannot wait!

The weekend was very special for me as it was a tribute to my mother who passed away two years ago today. We ended the trip with a visit to the Santuario de Chimayo.

Ps. Shout out to Chris on the maintenance staff who built fires for us every night and brought us fire wood.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kelsey H, Social Media Coordinator at Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2021

Thank you for your support! We are thrilled that you enjoyed so many aspects of your experience with us! We are very sorry to hear about your mother, but we are glad that we could be a part of your special weekend. We hope you can come back for another great visit with us soon!