Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi
Santa Fe Sage Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$95
  • Breakfast included
Inn of the Turquoise Bear(Santa Fe)
US$188
US$172
Official Site
Inn and Spa at Loretto(Santa Fe)
US$229
  • Pool
Hyatt Place Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$109
Four Kachinas Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$240
The Madeleine(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$231
Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$187
Hacienda Nicholas Bed & Breakfast Inn(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$445
All reviewsturn down servicecookiesgas fireplaceboutique hotelhalf blockperfect locationsmall hotelbeautiful hotelevery staff membermain plazaperfect staythird floorcomfortable roomseach eveningbeautiful roomnew mexicofitness center
Reviewed 10 April 2018

This was my second stay at the Inn of the Anasazi and it was just as good as the last time. The rooms are beautiful, quiet and very comfortable. The staff is outstanding.
The location, just off the main plaza, is perfect. But one of my favorite things about this hotel is their bar and their bartenders. This is the kind of bar that locals and visitors at other hotels make a point to visit. And the their bartender George really knows his stuff. I saw a bottle of cashasa behind the bar and asked George if he could make a caiperinha (that is a Brazilian rum and the more or less national drink of Brazil). Not only did he know off the top of his head how to make the drink, he made the best one I have had since the last time I was in Brazil, and he shared his recipe with me.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank rcarroll16
InnOfTheAnasazi, General Manager at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear rcarroll16,
Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of your recent stay at the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi and thank you for continuing to chose us as your home here in Santa Fe. I am delighted to learn that you had a great time at our bar during your stay and I will pass along your kind words to George. We hope to welcome you back as our guest again soon!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We were on a girls trip and the rooms were exactly what had been promised. Large withe beautiful linen . Luxurious amenities, snacks provided daily. Gourmet coffe and tea. The staff went over and above to make sure that everything was perfect. This hotel is a dream!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
InnOfTheAnasazi, General Manager at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear tobalee1,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this lovely review of your stay with us. I am happy to know that you enjoyed our accommodations and that our staff was able to provide you with the great service we have been known for! We hope we can welcome you as our guests again very soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

This is truly a world class boutique hotel. We have found Rosewood facilities to all be on their game. Great staff, facility, and setting. The food was also excellent. Highly recommended for all types of travel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
InnOfTheAnasazi, General Manager at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Rubyman2016,
Thank you very much for taking your time to write this lovely review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope your next visit is just around the corner. Please do not hesitate to call us if there is anything we can do to make your next visit even more memorable.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We loved the room we were in so much! We had an adobe style fireplace in the room which was really nice! The bed was extremely comfortable and well dressed. Everything was super clean and new. The bathroom was large and loved the amenities! We also enjoyed the hotel’s bar and restaurant. We will return! Best place we have stayed in Santa Fe!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear susiebella7,
Thank you very much for taking your time to write this lovely review about your stay at the Inn of the Anasazi. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed our accommodations and I am extremely happy to know that we will be welcoming you to our hotel as our guest again. Please do not hesitate to call in advance if there is anything we can do to make your next visit even more memorable.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

My husband, my dog and I had a delightful stay here on a chilly night in late February. We had a standard room that felt very plush and cozy, especially with the lovely working fireplace. The robes were heaven and it was just so peaceful and quiet (admittedly we stayed on a weeknight, not sure what weekends are like here). The water pressure in the shower was perfect.

Upon request at check-in, they gave us large dog bowls, biscuits, and extra bottled water for our pooch, which was so thoughtful AND delivered by housekeeping to our room before we even got there. I loved the efficiency of everyone who worked here.

We had cocktails and takeout in the library with our dog, and the service was on point. We couldn’t have asked for a better experience and hope to be back soon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
InnOfTheAnasazi, General Manager at Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear nac212,

Thank you for this lovely review of your stay with us. I am so delighted to learn that you enjoyed our accommodations and that our service went above and beyond your expectations. It was our pleasure having you as our guest and we hope we can welcome you back very soon.