“Quiet”

Santa Fe Public Library
Ranked #105 of 286 things to do in Santa Fe
More attraction details
Owner description: Find out more about the history, culture and art of the Southwest by browsing this library's rich collection of books and periodicals, or attend special events such as storytelling and interactive learning exhibits geared to the entire family.
Reviewed 20 September 2014

I used to work in a library so I like to visit libraries when I'm in a different state or city.
This is a well stocked, quiet, and inviting library. The staff was kind and informative.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I really appreciate and like the Santa Fe Public Library. The system works really well and the staff I've met have been outstanding folks. The on-line catalog and system for finding, reserving and renewing materials, works quite well.
I rate the downtown library a 3 only because of parking. Between the lack of spaces, the fact that it is all paid parking in the area and then the typically broken parking meter, my experiences have been frustrating, but only downtown. LaFarge and Southside Branches have ample, free parking so its easy to avoid downtown and still have access to the entire collection.

1  Thank Bob K
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Cool building - check out the reading room on the first floor. Very conducive to sitting and enjoying a book.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

The library is right next to the hotel we stayed at, Hotel Chimayo de Santa Fe. The area is very touristy, but I found lacking in things for children to do. Thankfully this was just a few steps away. It is a beautiful library with the children's area being upstairs. I was able to read a few books to my son. A great way to unwind after a long car trip.

1  Thank Joby N