“STILL delicious”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Hard to believe it had been 7 years....but our first stop after signing in at an RV Resort was Harry's.

It was 3 PM time frame and not crowded. Hubby had the ribs for lunch and a diet coke.....I had the meatloaf plate and a house salad. Did not leave a speck on our plates.

As an encore we splurged on the brownie sundae w/ TWO spoons. it was probably 2000 calories, but hey.....we shared it. it WAS worth it!

Bill w/tip was $37.00 and we left as happy campers!

4  Thank morewierd
Write a ReviewReviews (1,302)

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Get a table in the sun room at Harry's, to enjoy the back yard while downing some excellent food and this restaurant, which is popular with visitors and locals. Their pies are wonderful at any time of the day!

3  Thank Ernest T. H
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

In reviewing for TripAdvisor, you can only give 1 date, but I've been to Harry's Roadhouse many times. That tells you that I like it. It's a comfy, kind of 'homey' place with friendly wait staff & very good food. I've had several different selections there, but do have favorites. I love their grilled cheese sandwiches w/caramelized onions. And they have 1 of my all time favorite desserts. But they don't have it every day. And it's not on their online menu & I'm not sure of their name for it. But they know what I mean when I ask for it this way : "The pot of chocolate mousse-like dessert".

2  Thank santafekate2014
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

The Real Miss Universe and I decided to take a road trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA. I am almost 80 years old. She is 36. You get the picture. I drive wide open 24/7. Confusing the gas for the brakes is just part of the fun because in Italy we invented no fault insurance. As we approached this noble establishment I was doing about 110 mph down the Old Las Vegas Highway. I hit the brakes in order to avoid two jack rabbits who were mating in my lane. Of all the nerve . Fortunately my beloved Alfa Romeo performed a perfect 360 , and we landed in a great handicapped space. Right next to the front door ! Yesss ! Thank goodness for lane assist. The wife composed herself and said, "Now Honey, we are no longer in Italy , so do not order pizza. Order something with a Southwestern American flavor, please". What did I do ? The menu was in English, so the only word I could read was "pizza". So, I ordered pizza. What do you expect from an immigrant ? Go with what you know. You won't believe it. We traveled 6000 miles from Rome. And the best pizza I have ever eaten in my entire life was at this cafe. It was named White pizza with Italian sausage. I ordered extra crispy. Just like The Pope. I asked the very kind , soft spoken , waitress ( with short, immaculate white hair ) , and the host ( with a big hat and big smile) to convey my hearty congratulations to the excellent staff. If the highway patrol is asleep, and if my insurance company is still solvent, we hope to return someday soon. In one piece. Ciao ! The Roman Warrior and The Real Miss Universe .

1  Thank TheRomanWarrior
Reviewed 8 March 2017

You have to understand -- Harry's is about atmosphere, the locals, the waitstaff, and the food. They are all great there and you just feel like you're part of New Mexico when you dine there. You feel like a local even if you're not.

I had the green chile turkey BLT sandwich with posole and it was fantastic.

Seriously, just come here, relax and have a little food and wine.

1  Thank William F