“Late night drink”

Applebee's
Ranked #321 of 595 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 15 May 2018

We were headed back to the hotel and needed a nightcap. Stopped here and sat at the bar. We met people at the bar and socialized with them while having a drink. It's a chain and fills a need.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

After enjoying a movie we decided to get dinner. It was our bad luck that Outback was closed. That should have been a sign for us to skip it. Instead we headed to Applebee’s.

We were seated, got out drinks, had our order taken, and did NOT see our waiter again. When our food came out, my husbands steak didn’t have the shrimp or the broccoli that should have come with it, instead, it had mashed potato and French fries. We had to catch another employee because our waiter never checked on us. So, plate was taken back and sides were added. Then, my husband cut into his steak, and it was rare cooked, he ordered medium well. Couldn’t find our waiter, so we caught another employee and asked for manager. Oh, now the waiter came, right behind manager. The first fix from the manager was to send it back again (uh no, we know what happens to repeat sent back plates), or dessert on the house (um no, $17 dollar gross steak for $5 dessert?). Finally we settled on an entire plate to go. Still no waiter for tab. So, we paid through kiosk on table and lucky waiter got a very small tip.

We WILL NOT RETURN TO THIS LOCATION! This was not the first time we had terrible service here.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

As soon as I took a seat without even a menu the bartender was asking me what I wanted and he seems very rushed. Once I got the menu I felt he was rushing me with my order. I won’t be coming here again.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

Always like to stop in at Applebee's but was really in for a surprise with the Carolina BBQ sauce on the riblets.
Absolutely fantastic!
Always great over there

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

We did a take out as it was next to our motel and it was convenient. We ordered online. We did the 2 for 20 special and both chose the classic burger with onion rings as our appetizer. The burger was pretty good...looked free formed and not just a frozen patty. Onion rings were really good and again didn't seem a frozen product. We would do it again.