“Great Customer Service and Delicious Food!”

TerraCotta Wine Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
TerraCotta Wine Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 592 Restaurants in Santa Fe
Price range: US$11 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: TerraCotta Wine Bistro is a smart casual food and wine restaurant located in the historic district of downtown Santa Fe, New Mexico, in a charming 19th century adobe building near the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum. Our unique Santa Fe restaurant features globally -inspired food, wine and beer, utilizing local and regional foods. At TerraCotta Wine Bistro we pride ourselves on using high quality ingredients, in creative combinations that change seasonally. The ambiance is inviting, informal, up-beat, and just plain fun, great for intimate or large gatherings. Best of all, we are moderately priced. TerraCotta's Happy Hour continues all day long, with a large selection of wines by the glass for $6 until 6:00 PM. TerraCotta has the largest selection of wines by the glass in Santa Fe. Our varied menu features sharing plates, salads, paninis, Chef's entrees, and of course yummy desserts. In addition, we offer a $ 30 3 course Prix Fixe menu that changes with Chef's Catherine inspiration.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a wonderful guest experience at the TerraCotta Wine Bistro. We were immediately greeted when we walked into the restaurant by the host and one of the owners. We were seated in a very comfortable booth with cushions for our backs. The waitress was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I enjoyed the Lamb Kabob which was tastefully presented with a dolma, fresh hummus, couscous and flat pita. I selected a NM Malvasia Bianca that was a perfect white wine pairing with fragrant nose and off-dry finish. The owners are friendly and courteous and the staff is exceptional. We will definitely be back and I highly recommend it to others.

4  Thank Eileen R

Reviewed 15 May 2018

I loved everything we had. My husband and I decided to do all the shared plates. These plates are definitely generous! I loved the bruschetta plate. You can't go wrong with mushrooms and goat cheese.

3  Thank drnevahodgkinson
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Met friends here for dinner (make reservations on weekends). Great variety of choices, well executed preparation, thoughtful wine list with knowledgeable wait staff, perfect.
Went back to try other dishes that sounded interesting and we were not disappointed.

5  Thank artyfartyart
Reviewed 13 May 2018

We shared some small plates, salmon salad was tasty, people seemed to ne having a good time, bananas foster was all right..we wouldn’t go back...

3  Thank HarrisBoston
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

We ate at Terra Cotta tonight based on Trip Advisor reviews and we really liked it. It has a vast wine list including by the glass, in all price ranges. The menu is varied and it’s easy to find many choices you’d like, no matter what your tastes are. We started with the bruschetta, all of which were very good. My husband ordered the fried chicken and I had the spinach lasagna. The lasagna was terrific, the chicken less special. The service was very friendly and we sat outside in a very nice porch area. I would recommend this place, especially if you’re looking for a fun, reasonably priced place with a good menu and wine choices.

3  Thank Julie3158