“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 2 November 2018

They serve some of the best thin crust neapolitan style pizza out there. Interesting menu and well prepared. Comfortable surroundings as well.

8  Thank E1951VApeterp

Reviewed 30 October 2018

The pizzeria was slammed with business as an overflow from the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta, so I decided to get their version of a pizza supreme to go rather than wait the 20 minutes for a table.
It was a very lively place and does have a rooftop balcony with a nice view.
Unfortunately, since I did not open the box until I got back to my hotel, I did not discover it had a charred crust. I just ate the toppings off, but would have made them redo it had I been in the pizzeria.

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Ended up here after our first two choices were too busy. Rooftop patio makes for a great sunset location, and it has a good atmosphere. Pizza was good, crust was excellent and everything was cooked to perfection. We tried three different kinds as a group and we liked all of them.

10  Thank Samurai196
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch while we were out shopping. This is the best pizza we’ve ever had. Crust is thin and delicious. Red sauce wonderful. Italian sausage was finely chopped and great flavor and then we added fresh mozzarella! Simply fantastic!

Date of visit: September 2018
9  Thank Doreen K
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Driving back from Denver to Phoenix we like to spend the night in Santa Fe, NM. We went to the Rooftop 2 years ago and had a pleasurable experience. This last trip was horrendous. We ordered 2 small pizzas to go and 2 salads to take back to our hotel room. The blue corn pizzas (No’s 6 & 8) were horribly dry and had skimpy toppings. The salads were a joke. I ordered the Large Classic Caesar salad WITH anchovies. $9.00 this salad cost. The picture says it all. ONE anchovy, TWO pieces of romaine lettuce, and croutons that weighed more than the lettuce and fish combined. Our hotel room was 7 blocks away, so I wasn’t about to walk all the way back and complain. Rather, we’ll just never go back.

Date of visit: September 2018