Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Pool
Baymont by Wyndham Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$84
US$75
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$173
Agoda.com
Hyatt Place Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$179
Hyatt.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$239
  • Pool
US$182
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast(Santa Fe)
US$241
US$234
Inn At Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hotwire.com
1,086 results
All reviewsbest westernspawn shoproom was cleanindoor poolwould stay here againroad tripking suitethe breakfast areasouthwest decorhot tubwafflesgreat place to staygreat roomcerrillos roadfront desk staffshort drivenew mexico
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I booked the room only a couple of days in advance on line. The room was very clean and comfortable and had lots of hot water. I would recommend stay at this hotel. I have stayed at this hotel several times before, and have always been satisfied with their service.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 7 March 2018

The service was good for a place to spend the night but was a little on the cheap side. Cut corners on the "communist" toilet paper and sheets. Wouldn't stay there again. Location was ok but i located along the commercial strip in Santa Fe.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
5  Thank hosmank
jnygaard, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Thank you for taiking the time to resond to Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay. I can assure you our toilet paper and sheets are made in the USA. Best Wesstern is upgrading the amenity packages for all hotels and these will be intoduced in the upcoming months.

John Nygaard

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I like Best Western hotels but this one needs to polish up on making the guest feel more at home. The room they initially put us in had a bad TV set (snowy) and after much giggling on their part, they finally asked us to move to another room. Sure, since we don't have cable and we thought after the evening runnings that we could see the 2018 Winter Olympics. Much to our dismay, they put us in a room next to the kitchen and laundry room around the corner of the front desk. 6 am came and the staff had work to do, unfortunately, it meant that they had to converse and loudly at that. So, it seems to me that nothing can be done now since the building was design and constructed without thinking about the customers. But, I would hesitate to recommend this particular Best Western again.

Room Tip: Stay away from front desk rooms
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank evalfre
jnygaard, General Manager at Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to respond to Trip Advisor regarding your stay this past President's Day weekend. We are truly sorry that NBC was fuzzy in your guest room (the only poor channel) but glad we were able to move you to another room on this busy weekend. Unfortunately, the only open room on the first floor was in a high traffic area. We usually rent this room last unless a guest requests a room near the lobby. We will advise future guests of alternative options such as a higher floor.

John Nygaard

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Sunday. Writing in my hotel room at the Best Western on Cerrillos. This indeed is a very noisy place. I expected Sunday to be a bit more quiet than the last couple of nights but this is not true. Kids running up and down the hallway. Loud conversations out in the hallway. Doors slamming. The kids do kind of amuse me with their giggling and romping though. Reminds me of when I was a tot and my biggest concern might have been how fast I could run up the stairs or if there was a diving board in the pool. No concerns about the economy collapsing or WWIII starting in myriad spots about the globe, this is for certain… But the doors of the hotel do close very loudly: when someone closes their door it slams and rattles, notifying all the immediate neighbors. There is also the outside noise of the highway and the buzzing of the big electric light and the weird beeping coming from outside somewhere. From where, who knows? It may be coming from this business next door that has a lot of trucks. Not sure though but the beeping has been somewhat annoying...but if I turn on my iTunes music this nullifies it. Other than the noise this place seems fine. The breakfast was decent and the employees seem friendly enough. Nice tv, clean. It’s a bit far from the downtown plaza so I took a Lyft today. Cost about $14 one way. All in all this place was fine. I’ll stay here again at some point. Future travellers: breath deeply and wear your patience cap and this place is A-one.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank TomGGregg
Reviewed 17 February 2018

This was the second time we have stayed at this property, and we returned because of our satisfaction with our first visit. The hotel is located not far from I-25, and the street that it is on will take you directly to Old Santa Fe. However, it is driving distance - not walking distance.

The rooms are decorated in a southwestern decor, and large enough to feel comfortable. On our previous visit we had a mini suite, and that was an enjoyable treat. Unfortunately, none were available on this visit.

The staff was friendly and helpful, and the rooms were clean.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple