All reviewsflying tortillaan older hotelnice place to stayyogurtcontinental breakfasteasy accessrooms are cleannice roomfirst floorwould stay here againroad trippetwalmartazfreewaysantadowntown
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I had a few problems with my reservation which was settled to my satisfaction. The hotel is in a great location. Rooms were clean & what I expected. Staff is excellent and go above and beyond to ensure you stay is a great one. I recommend this hotel to anyone who wants a quiet, comfortable & great location to stay!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank rebeccasU6055JT
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Hello Rebecca,
I am pleased to hear we were able to correct the reservation issues and you enjoyed our clean room. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff.

Reviewed 22 May 2018

Have stayed here several times and am always satisfied with the service and friendliness of the staff. Motel is very clean and parking is abundant. At breakfast, the food is very good and the motel has an easy access both to the motel and to major routes within and around the city.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
7  Thank waynef210
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback. I am pleased to hear we always have very friendly service. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff.

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Great stay. Enjoyed the welcoming and homelike feel. Would recommend for families and couples. Check in process was smooth and made to feel welcome. Breakfast was a full breakfast and it was close to restaurants and shopping. Easy to navigate to downtown Santa Fe and would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
9  Thank akatshouse
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Hello,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff. Come see us soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2018

I was extremely pleased with the cleanliness of the hotel and the helpful staff. Plus, we were shocked how nice the room was for such a good price. Location was also in a great spot. Will come back in the future!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
6  Thank O2467VKamanda
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

Hello,
I am so happy to hear you found us a good price for a clean room and friendly staff. Come see us soon!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

Very much enjoyed this hotel. Rooms very good size, very clean. Staff was very friendly. The breakfast was great and even the fruits were fresh!
Highly recommend this hotel.
Only 10 minutes or so from downtown Santa Fe. Lots of restaurants and stores nearby.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
10  Thank Macaneely
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Santa Fe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Hello,
I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our hotel and found us to be a convenient location. Come see us again!