Hyatt Place Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$149
Best Western Plus Inn of Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$155
Hotel Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$199
  • Pool
Las Palomas Inn Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$155
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$191/night.

Baymont by Wyndham Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
US$79
US$75
Casa Pacifica Bed and Breakfast(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$120
  • Free Breakfast
US$191
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$244/night.

Inn At Santa Fe(Santa Fe)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hotwire.com
1,912 results
All reviewsluminaria restaurantvalet stafflobby barliving roomresort feeperfect locationparking feehotel restaurantart galleriestrip to santa fecanyon roadnew mexicositting areala fondakiva fireplacebalconyplaza
Reviewed 17 August 2017

This hotel is right off the Plaza in Santa Fe. We booked a room last minute about an hour before we checked in. We decided to do one day through Santa Fe with the kids on the way home from CO. Even though check-in wasn't until 4pm they got us a room right way when we got there around 1pm. They gave us an upgraded room with a fireplace and balcony overlooking the pool. The rooms are not super nice or updated, but they are have a great vibe and the balcony was spectacular. We spent time at the pool and the bartender Christian was able to get us drinks, great margaritas, and food even though he didn't technically open until 30 minutes later. The food that we ordered at the pool was not very good, and he said it was probably because it was during shift change over in the kitchen. Later I stopped by the restaurant in the hotel, Luminarias, to ask about grabbing dinner there after the kids went to bed, and was told they were not taking any more walk-in's or reservations because they were short staffed. I found that to be somewhat unacceptable given that we couldn't leave the property because of the kids. I spoke with Alesus, not sure if that's correct spelling, but she was just amazingly nice and helpful. She was the manager on duty and had already helped us several times. Seriously, she is the example of taking care of clients and building loyalty. She took care of it and we were able to order food, go down and pick it up, and eat on the balcony in the room.

Overall, the hotel has a very cool vibe. It's nice, open, beautiful, and we had numerous people from the bellhops, the valet guys, to Christian the bar-tender and especially the manager that helped us. So, we would definitely return. The hotel is beautiful, and the service was spectacular.

Room Tip: balcony rooms are fabulous.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank dgeorge77
Dylan P, Manager at Inn and Spa at Loretto, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2017

Dear ,

Thank you for choosing the Inn and Spa at Loretto on your recent visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Santa Fe.

I had a chance to review the survey that you recently completed, and I was proud to read the notes you left about our staff. Your feedback is very important to our efforts to continuously improve guest satisfaction: we strive to do the best job we can, and letters like yours make it all worthwhile.

I've shared your comments with all of our staff, and I know they take compliments like yours as seriously as I did.

Thank you again for your feedback, we truly appreciate knowing about our guest's experiences so we can celebrate our successes and address our challenges to better serve you in the future. We look forward to your return when you are in the area again.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

This was the 2nd stay for us and both were great! We visited in December, during the winter and again most recently in mid-August.
The room on both visits were nicely made and warm in feeling. The staff most accommodating and friendly, including in the Luminaria. The Luminaria restaurant had the most excellent food, especially the Blue Corn Enchiladas/Filet Mignon!
I have to counter one recent reviewer on his over exaggeration of the elevator (there are 2 elevators available, by the way, at the other end of the hall which opens near the restaurant, Luminaria) was just that; also there were outlets available at the base of the bedside lamps, so both my husband and I were able to charge both our phones at the same time.
This is a boutique-style hotel, so the bathroom is designed as such. If one is looking to "spread-out" and is in need of plenty of counter space, then probably the Comfort Inn or Holiday Inn best suits one's style.
The overall experience on each of our visits has been first rate. You can't beat the location (walking distance to everything) and their convenient valet parking! We plan to visit again!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ambling p

Reviewed 14 August 2017

My husband and I stayed here for 3 nights in mid-August. We really enjoyed our stay there. Our room was large and clean and had a wonderful balcony. All of the staff we encountered were warm and accommodating. The location can't be beat and the Lumenaria restaurant is wonderful!

Room Tip: Definitely pay extra for the balcony, it's great for coffee in the morning.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I had high hopes for the Inn and Spa at Loretto. It is, after all, an iconic landmark on the Santa Fee scene. I'd hazard to guess that everyone that has ever visited the downtown area has taken a picture of it at one point or another. It is stunning from the outside.

I booked our room several months in advance but for some reason, I was only "allowed" to book the room for three nights, vs the two that I actually wanted. No other reservations were available according to the reservation desk person because it was "Indian Market Week". I was attending the Opera on a Saturday night and had to purchase the Thursday Night in order to get Friday and Saturday Night all at $400 bucks per night. Not the best customer service, but I guess I understand. EXCEPT THAT WHEN I GOT THERE IT WASN'T INDIAN MARKET WEEK. I can not tell you how disappointed I was to find that not only wasn't the hotel even remotely full, but that I had paid a premium price for an otherwise normal weekend and forced to buy an extra day for the privilege.

Overall, I have to say that the hotel is nothing special. The rooms, although well appointed with furniture and linens, are structurally dated. The bathrooms look perpetually dirty due to the very old tile on the walls and floors. Electric outlets are sparse and made worse by not having them available via bedside lamps or desktop ports.

My room in particular had a single window in the corner. The room was always dark not only because the window was small, but also because the curtains were so heavy and thick that you couldn't open them fully to let in what meager light the small window would allow. The "courtyard view" I paid for was that of the roof of the next building over and only if I leaned out the window (not recommending it), could you get an obtuse view of the pool area.

Consistent with the need for an interior overhaul is THE SLOWEST elevator on the planet. The building is only four floors, but this thing jumped like a bucking bronco every time you got in it and unfortunately it (yes, a SINGULAR ELEVATOR) is the only one available. It was not unusual to have to wait several minutes for it (singular) to arrive and to have dust fall on your head when the elevator stopped and started.

The Pros:
Hotel staff is friendly and welcoming. Luminaria Restaurant is fantastic for breakfast or dinner or in-betweens. Location is excellent with the Plaza a block and a half away and great restaurants and sites all within walking distance.

The Cons:
Dated interiors, carpets, floor and tiles in bathrooms; made the place look dirty and dingy. "Off kilter" windows, that were impractical for sun or sights (maybe at $400/night you don't get much).

Overall, I think I was gouged on the price and the room was only average. Having stayed in some very nice hotels around the world, I can say that I have paid much less and gotten much more in return.

Room Tip: If you want a quieter room, get something facing one of the streets.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Bob F

Dear ,

I have just received a copy of the survey you submitted regarding your recent visit with us at the Inn and Spa at Loretto, and I would like to thank you very much for taking your valuable time to share your thoughts with us about your visit. Our internal processes are such that your comments are shared not only with our executive staff, but also with the specific departments.

We strive to exceed our guest expectations by providing the absolute best service we can. When we don't hit those goals, we do appreciate being made aware of our short-comings, as it helps us improve. I have reviewed your comments about your concerns t with senior leadership and will be making some adjustments to our service in this critical area.

I apologize again for the challenges, and thank you for taking the time to let me know about it. Without your guest feedback we cannot continue to improve our services. We look forward to your return to the area.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Our entire experience at the hotel was great. We had booked 6 rooms and wanted them all on a master account, and from the moment we arrived we were really well looked after by Samir and Anita. The rooms were really comfortable with very nice amenities. I prefer hotels that have large bottles of nice shampoo, conditioner, etc. in the bath instead of using tons of small plastic bottles, so appreciated that too.

We hosted a cocktail party one evening in the lounge, and our whole group was very well looked after. Lunches and dinners at Luminaria were outstanding.

I'm sure that next time we're in Santa Fe we'll stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family