Lowest prices for your stay
US$229
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
Expedia.comUS$229
Hotels.comUS$229
PricelineUS$229
1,289 results
All reviews bell tower historic hotel rooftop bar parking garage original art french bakery loretto chapel new mexico one bedroom suite perfect location beautiful room king bed a wonderful stay wonderful hotel visit santa fe canyon road concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2019

Rich in architectural beauty and history like no other place in Santa Fe or even the US overall, La Fonda has been a traveler's delight for centuries and remains so today. From the highly trained and welcoming staff to the striking room decor and wonderful restaurant meals, a stay at La Fonda is both stimulating and pampering. We are return guests and always impressed by the many touches that make it memorable. There are lovely shops to browse, a fun rooftop bar at sunset for drinks and appetizers, and nightly live music in the La Fiesta bar with cowboy couples dancing...who can resist?

Room tip: We loved the Deluxe King Suite, with sitting room.
Reviewed 23 September 2019

I don't believe you could get more "Santa Fe" than this hotel. My room (128) had a view of an alley but, I had a good rate and someone has to have these rooms or hotel capacity would be greatly reduced. Service was very efficient and friendly. It was great to walk out of the entrance and be "everywhere" within a few steps and a few minutes.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Harold G
Reviewed 20 September 2019

This is not an ordinary restaurant serving Mexican food. The food is average - fresh ingredients and a nice choice of entrees. Margaritas are good. But what a great room to eat a meal. The nice atrium is quiet pleasant to have a relaxing meals. The colorful chairs and tables add to the ambiance. I would come here again and invite friends to join us.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

Massage therapist Rosa was WONDERFUL! She was knowledgeable, kind and had very strong hands. After spending over 12 hours on an airplane a hot stone massage by Rosa was just what the doctor ordered! I would highly recommend Rosa’s services!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2019

I like this hotel and otherwise the experience was good, but an extra $350 because we have a sleepy, gentle service dog is not being pet friendly in my book. All the other guests were nice to us. They would come up to us and say how beautiful our Maja is, and ask if they can pet her. Lots of the children were petting our dog for long times while we were talking. I bet the didn't charge people $50 per child to stay at the hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
RDBlyth, General Manager at La Fonda on the Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2019

Dear Joseph,
As a dog owner myself, I am always happy when I can travel with our cocker spaniel Gus. When I can't bring him along, I often pay $50 or more per day to board him, or pay a dog-sitter a similar amount. Then I have the additional "emotional cost" of worrying if he is OK while I'm gone!
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) does not recognize or provide special treatment for emotional support or comfort dogs. A dog has to perform an actual task for the owner, such as warning of an impending seizure, diabetic crisis, or of course, seeing eye dogs. It is pretty remarkable that these highly trained dogs are able to assist people with such needs... in these cases, we do not charge our overnight pet fee.
The doggie goodie bag you received at check in also points out that we donate 20% of the nightly fee to Espanola Humane. They do amazing work in the communities around Santa Fe and we are proud to support their efforts. The remainder of the fee you paid goes for a thorough deep cleaning of the room upon departure, in case the next guest checking in may have allergies or sensitivity to canines.
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts.
All my best,