“Best burger ever!”

Ranked #7 of 361 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Good times, made locally. So we had this idea. That food can bring people together in a bunch of different ways. Neighbors with neighbors. Locals with local ingredients. And bourbon lovers with bourbons worth loving. In 2006, our idea became; b Restaurants. People come here to be here. For good beer. Cool surroundings. And one burger to rule them all. Gathering is what we do. b Restaurants is where we do it.
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

We were not planning on going to this restaurant, however due to its proximity to the Basketball Hall of Fame we thought we'd eat there after our visit to the attraction. What a surprise! I had a mushroom burger with no bun. They offered me the choice of having the meat on a bed of lettuce. It was SO awesome. The "bed" of lettuce was an entire cross section of a head of lettuce. Normally if you order a "bun-free" meal it looks pretty sad sitting on the plate. Not here! It looked and tasted great. We would most definitely make Plan B our new Plan A in Springfield. ;)

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Visited with people who have differing tastes and allergies and everyone was able to find something to their liking. The Buffalo Chicken Sandwich is great - just spicy enough. I recommend the sweet potato fries.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Never had a disappointing meal. The wait staff is attentive and friendly. I'm always up for a meal there.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

We had lunch at Plan B Burger Bar while leisurely enjoying the Basketball Hall of Fame. The food was great but the wait staff were not friendly , I think they all forgot to put on their smiles when they got dressed in the morning.. My husband wanted to leave but I suggested giving it a chance. I was In the ladies room and my husband , my brother and my grandson said the waitress seemed aggravated. We ordered our food , when our food came it was set on the table , I asked for extra ketchup and it was brought right to the table after that we did not see our waitress for water or anything else, my brother wanted more dressing for his chicken salad ad had to wait quit a while, while there we ask for more water . We waited 8 minutes to pay the check ,we asked the woman clearing the tables if we could leave the check with her because we wanted to leave . She replied she would go find our waitress, I replied never mind we will just leave it on the table. I feel uncomfortable doing that but we waited long enough. So other than the service the food is great . I would try it again but if I had the same problem I would not go back.

Reviewed 13 August 2016

If you are visiting the basketball Hall of Fame then this is a great spot to come and eat right after! This restaurant is great! Very good tasting food! We enjoyed it and we have our 1 year old who is gluten free and this restaurant provided us with a nice dinner that we all can eat together. Service was great! Food was great! Prices are reasonable. Excellent and family-friendly!