All reviews dunkin donuts waffles hard boiled eggs six flags pull out couch paper thin walls room was clean big e free breakfast waffle maker off the highway parking lot night's sleep the breakfast area nice place to stay front desk staff would stay here again
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Having arrived by Amtrak, the hotel was only a five minute walk from the station. (It is, additionally, right off of an Interstate.) Check-in was a breeze - the staff helpful, informative and friendly. The room was exceptionally comfortable, large and very pleasant to be in. Decided to eat in the lobby/bar - was not disappointed. The bar tender was attentive and the meal - simple, but very good; would eat there again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Cristina G, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Thanks for your feedback! It's always nice to know what is most important to our guest so that we can work to provide an all round comfortable stay. I’m pleased to hear that you've had such an enjoyable stay at Springfield La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

We’ll see you soon.

La Quinta Inn & Suites

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Had a great experience the only recommendation is the beds could be more comfortable! Otherwise it was extremely clean staff was friendly and the location is ideal. I would absolutely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Cristina G, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Thank you for your feedback. I’m pleased to hear that you've had such an enjoyable stay at Springfield La Quinta. I'm sorry to hear that your bed was not to your liking. We hope that your next stay will be more comfortable.
Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

Front Office Manger

Reviewed 23 January 2018

My daughter and trainer stayed during a horse show at the fairgrounds. The room was well appointed, although a bit on the small side. Cleaning was well done- and the bathroom was very clean. They were on a higher floor for security- but the price was great considering many of the other hotels charged twice as much.

Stayed: October 2017
Cristina G, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you back for next years horse show.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Stayed here for an AKC show and the staff was great! They welcomed the dogs like family! There is a pool and quaint restaurant. Morning breakfast is a great way to start your day! I would highly recommend this hotel. If you have a large group or family they have suites available.

Room Tip: Rooms are clean, service is great and its a good value!
Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Cristina G, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Thanks for your feedback!

We’ll see you soon.

La Quinta Inn & Suites

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Room door left open all day by cleaning staff "Guest laundry" was one broken, stackable washer/dryer in the "game room" Restaurant and bar are only open if the occupancy hits an unknown rate so don't count on it front desk staff sullen and unhelpful Positive points: comfortable beds and easy access to hospital

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

I’ve received your review of La Quinta Springfield. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.
This is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! I apologize that your stay with us was below the quality that we strive to provide to our guest. I did review your reservation and once again I am sorry that these issues where not address while you where here. I hope that we’ll see you back with us at La Quinta Inn and Suites once again. If so please reach out to management, I hope to help to improve your experience.

Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time.

La Quinta Springfield