“SMALL HOMETOWN QUALITY!”

Add it.
Liberty Pizza
Ranked #38 of 355 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 9 October 2017

We get delivery every week as their pizza is the freshest and is here fast. Owner is a great guy who even remembers my puppy every time he comes. We stopped by as we were driving by,and got two grinders and checked the place out. It is mostly takeout but is very clean and has 2 booths to eat in. The food is so fresh and they have full meals that are very reasonable. It’s hatd to believe this is in a large city.

Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I ordered 4 party size pizzas for a birthday party. I called like 3 hours before the delivery time to order them. They called me 3 times to be sure that I still wanted the pizzas and to confirm the delivery time. I ordered with a few different ingredients. The price was fair and the amount of ingredients in each pizza was very good. I loved the crust and general flavor of the pizzas. I got the delivery on time.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

This is by far the best pizza and Italian food ever. Always delivered hot and fast by the friendliest drivers. We switch between meat lovers, (loaded with the yummiest meats), or pepperoni, ( with a piece on every bite). On a really hungry night we will get a full dinner and a salad with garlic bread. I personally love the chicken Alfredo, it never disappoints. Delivery times vary, but even on a busy night it has never been more than 40 minutes. Most nights it's only 25 minutes but we are regulars and live close by.

Reviewed 2 January 2015

I've never dined in, always had delivery. Never had any problems. The pizza is fantastic. Depending on if its peak time the delivery can be a little slower then some of the other places in the area but is worth the wait. The customer service on the phone is usually great too. I can't say enough good things about Liberty. Keep in mind I have only had the pizza and have never tried anything else. I have had better pizza, but not in this area. Perhaps the best delivery pizza in the city.