“Authentic Vietnamese Restaurant”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 September 2016

It is great that we have such a good Vietnamese restaurant in our neighborhood, their pho is the best in the area.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I would like to begin by saying looks can be deceiving. Several months ago I was going to try this restaurant on the recommendation of a co-worker but couldn't find a place to park. Looking at the window as we drove by I thought it probably isn't that great. Well I was wrong it is really good. I have now had an opportunity to dine there and it is charming inside. We arrived on a Saturday evening and had to wait a couple of minutes to be seated. The waitstaff did an excellent job turning the tables over, wasting no time. Our waitress was a lovely young girl who took the time to explain various dishes and how I could eat both GF and vegetarian. We ordered two amazing dishes and ate family style. The wait time was pretty short considering the restaurant was full. Both dishes (a curry and a lemongrass dish) were excellent, hot, fresh, and delicious! Looking around the room I noticed other appealing choices for my next visit and I can't wait! Price as reasonable and the washroom was clean! I am still unsure about where to park on my return visit but know it will be worth trouble knowing the food is so delicious!

1  Thank Maziemcc
Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

We were on the Mass Pike and decided to stop in Springfield for lunch. Glad we did! Pho Saigon was a great find. We really enjoyed the food -- fresh, well prepared and plentiful -- and the fruit smoothies were excellent, too (especially the coconut). And they handled a food allergy really well. Most of all the staff is super friendly and helpful. We visited Vietnam two years ago and found the food here to be truly authentic. We'll be back!

1  Thank skgbos
Reviewed 30 May 2016

This restaurant is on a busy street and a large sign in the window stated that there is a problem with parking on the street and cars will be towed if they are parked in a loading zone. A waitress looked at our car and confirmed that it was in a safe area.
The staff was very friendly and recommended several items. A fish dish with vermicelli, lettuce and fried fish was good. When we asked for a sauce that wasn't hot and spicy, they brought us a sugar sauce that added no flavor at all to the meal. We ordered a Happy Vietnamese pancake that was to be stuffed with shrimp, chicken, onions, etc. The pancake was deep fried, unlike others I have had at different restaurants. There were 3-4 shrimp, one tiny piece of chicken, no onions and mostly bean sprouts. I would call this meal average at best.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

Enjoyed our first visit to Pho Saigon Monday night and it was terrific !
Beautiful decor of nice tables and chairs surrounded by wonderful art.
Our waitress nicely suggested pacing the three appetizers and four distinct
entrees we ordered when we said we wanted to share them. Each and
every item was great. Oh, and the menu numbering system makes it easier to order !