“Pizzaria Uno visit”

Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I haven't been to Uno's Restaurant in awhile, so I was pleasantly surprised to find that the food was delicious as I remember. I had the Shrimp scampi and it was fantastic. I will be back soon.

2  Thank Neil S

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

They had a music band outside the patio..The Service was awesome ..I Had a great time with my family

1  Thank steve144st G
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Attached to the Hilton Garden Inn, this is super convenient and a good place to eat with both a nice bar, indoor and outdoor seating, and a band on summer nights for those sitting outside. (The band was excellent). Both main dishes and the desserts we ordered were very good and our server was attentive. Would definitely go there again.

1  Thank readthis2015
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We went to Pizzeria Uno after we went to Home Depot had a few beers and some appetizers, good prices on appetizers beer was very cold. Will probably stop there after Home Depot next week.

1  Thank Leroy T
Reviewed 13 July 2017

The service was very nice and personable. Good for meetings or just a relaxing lunch or dinner. The food was amazing!