“If you love Ribeye steak, you'll love this place!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #62 of 393 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 18 July 2015

We went to Texas Roadhouse to celebrate a birthday and we had a great time. The atmosphere is welcoming, casual and fun. The servers all line danced at one point and it all felt celebratory.
Since the focus of my reviews is the food, let me talk about that.
I ordered the Ft. Worth Ribeye.
There are three reasons why this steak ranks in my "Top 3 Steaks I've ever had in a restaurant" list.
1. The cut
The quality of the cut was exceptional. The steak had great marbling, was fresh, with the perfect thickness, about 3/4 inch-1 inch.
2. The way it was cooked
I ordered mine medium which I like and it was cooked exactly as ordered. It was pink on the inside, hot and juicy. I loved the char-grilled outside of the steak, slightly charred but not burned.
3. The way it was seasoned
The seasonings used, added the perfect amount of flavor for the steak. I did not need to add anything. No sauce needed, nothing. Salty perfect.

I would say that this ribeye ranks as
" Number ONE ribeye that I have ever had in a restaurant."

We will definitely be back for the steak on another special occasion!

Reviewed 2 July 2015

Arrive hungry, sit at the bar, say hello to Janel, relax and enjoy consistently fast friendly service and reliably good food. I like their straightforward approach, serving satisfying freshly prepared, well seasoned, simply presented, good old meat and potatoes meals that won't break the budget. Janel makes everybody feel like a welcome regular and that makes this place worth returning to enjoy again and again.