“Nice variety of buffet selection”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Foody Goody Super Buffet
Ranked #200 of 359 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 July 2016

This is under a new management with a variety of buffet food selections. Price is reasonable. Worth a try.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Visited here last night since I was in the area and had not been to a buffet in a while. Lets just say I went into this with low expectations. The place is typical buffet, strange seating set up since the dining area is pushed into a corner and the buffet takes up half the place. This is a huge buffet with three full lines of food. It is not just Chinese food, but really almost in competition with Golden Corral down the street since one line had pizza, fries, nuggets etc. The Chinese food is more like take out Chinese, with old fried rice and dried out chicken fingers and egg rolls. Food was just okay and after second plate, I was done and there was not much more to choose from except old Lo Mein. The seafood line looked less than appetizing with slimy oysters and crayfish and some weird looking selections too weird to describe. The dessert line was a bunch of old fruit and strange looking cakes and fried mangled something. The price was cheap,about $17 bucks a person with two cokes but I would not of paid more for this disaster. The staff was friendly but hovered around the table quite a bit. I would have a hard time recommending this place to anyone.

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

I was unable to identify some of the food in the buffet. I'm sad to admit that I didn't have the courage to eat anything.

Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

I had lunch at this buffet and food was very good and fresh.. The sushi bar was very clean and a lots to choose from. Besides the booth we sat on being very uncomfortable due to old benches everything else was awsome service and food. The kids were very satisfied with the selection. Highly recommend this buffet just sit at a table just for your comfort and you will enjoy a good lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

We have eaten here numerous times for lunch, but we recently had our evening meal here . We have always found the selections to be a little more in number than many other Chinese buffets. We were especially pleased with the evening choices. In addition to the usual daily fare they also have a sushi bar and what we have known to be a "Mongolian Chef." You select from many containers of raw items what you would like to be cooked special for you. You also select your favorite cooking sauce. It is customary to tip the chef. (We give $1 each). Service has always been prompt and friendly. The decor is nothing special. My huge disappointment last time was having to use the bathroom and finding it filthy. Floor looked like it had not been swept in days. Made me wonder about the kitchen. We were very happy with the place until then. Will give it another try at some point. Would have been 4 stars except for the bathroom.