“Excellent ”

Main Kitchen
Ranked #76 of 359 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I love mixed vegetables and Main Kitchen makes the best! Something about the sauce is just amazing. I would definitely recommend them

Reviewed 2 January 2015

The food is great. Crunchy puffy chicken fingers are the best. I order often from Main Kitchen. It is my "Main" Chinese place. Delivery usually takes about 20 minutes. The longest I ever waited was 45 minutes and that was a holiday! My wife loves the boneless spare ribs. Real mustard, not the packets. I love there take on Hot and Sour soup. It is a completely unique soup, much unlike the same traditional one you find everywhere else. If you like the traditional Hot and Sour you may not like this one. There is no tree ear or radish in it. The base is based with rice wine rather then vinegar. The spice may be a little overwhelming but the sesame oil will not. I really like the soup :) The things that keep me ordering again and again are a combination or quality, price, and speed.
As for the building itself, it looks run down. Old peeling plastic tiles, faded paint. ect. The open kitchen is sanitary and that's all that really matters to me when I'm ordering delivery.

1  Thank SpringfieldReview
Reviewed 7 January 2012

Not greasy beautiful.Chinese women make food in open kitchen very clean you can wbatch.them cook.your.food

2  Thank Cutsgets413fette