US$169
  • Breakfast included
US$109
US$102
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$70
US$67
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$75/night.

MGM Springfield(Springfield)
US$299
US$87
US$66
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$89/night.

All reviewsclub floorrenovated roomstarbucks coffeenice hotelparking garageper daygreat ratedance competitionmemorial bridgestay at this hotel againan overnight staybeds were comfortableindoor poolhall of fameconnecticut riverbig eoff the highway
Reviewed 31 January 2018

Nice comfy clean rooms with plenty amenities for the business traveler. This atrium style hotel is a bit older but very well kept. The rooms are clean and comfortable with free WiFi included. A small mall is attached to the hotel through a enclosed walkway with a food court and restaurants. Great place for the business traveler.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank royal49463
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Lobby front desk staff was helpful.
You can get tea and coffee and buy a buffet breakfast in the lobby if you desire.
Rooms are not large but bed was comfortable.
THere was a coffee pot in the room which I appreciated.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I travel a great deal. One thing I expect at any hotel is that when I'm in my room its quiet. I understand that sometimes people walk through the halls and talk. I'm used to this. However, when you can hear entire conversations four floors down or screaming kids from the ballroom area three floors down, in your room, that is unacceptable. We could hear people until after 1 am in the ballroom area and kids running around at 7 am. The open atrium design of this hotel funnels all of the sound up to every floor and every room. I've been to other hotels that have an open design like this with out nearly this much noise coming into the guest rooms.
If you want a quiet night's sleep don't stay Sheraton Springfield.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Tom P, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Springfield at Monarch Place, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2018

Dear Northfieldgunn,
I am truly sorry the group in house Kids of Courage disturbed you this past weekend. We are working with our 3rd party Security company to be quicker to respond at night to noise and keep the Atrium quiet after 10pm.
I hope that if in the Springfield area you chose us so we can show you what a great hotel we can be.
Best Regards
Tom Plunkett
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Rooms and beds are from the 1970’s party in the hotel very noisy in the halls they don’t do anything about it. Not a place for those of us who actually need rest to work. Beds are all sunken in and hard to sleep on. Old and ugly decor. Has fridge and coffee in room so 2 stars for that. Otherwise stay somewhere else. Shower head is too low for most people I’m 5’3” it’s barely above my head. Even the sink drain is noisy. TV is old like the furniture. Housekeeping staff was nice. Not what I expect as a frequent traveler.ll. Gold member service was lacking.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Betty A
Paul M, General Manager at Sheraton Springfield at Monarch Place, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for sharing with me your experience while staying with us. We do have two floors left to renovate. Outside of these two floors, our hotel is completely renovated and is wonderful. Our Atrium is incredible to look at times slight disturbances may be heard. I appreciate the great feedback regarding our staff they are true professionals who enjoy engaging with our valued guests.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Staff are very nice. Front desk personal especially. Clean room nice amenities. Rooms on the front side of hotel have no soundproofing so you hear road noise throughout the night. Not very restful. Secondly the air conditioning is shut down for the winter. My control wouldn’t go below 74. Hot room. The location isn’t bad. I’d think twice about booking this hotel in the winter.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business