All reviews front desk yogurt montage mountain off the highway pull out sofa spacious rooms new england king bed indoor pool free breakfast great room one night stay long drive scranton area parking lot dan pinball
Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel was clean, our room was huge and the bed was comfortable. It is right off the highway which was perfect for staying there as a stop on our road trip. We got in very late and check-in was fast and easy.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Dan E, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit.
Dan Edwards

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Beautiful! The suites are large enough for our 3 teens and my husband and I. The pool and hot tub are perfect and the breakfast filled us all before we left for the day. Staff was friendly and the hotel was clean.

Date of stay: March 2018

Dan Edwards

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Based on the reviews, we chose this hotel for a quick overnight to sleep before hitting to road again to Newark. It’s a tired hotel, but beds were clean and comfortable. Personally, I would skip the breakfast and hit one of the many restaurants (or Sheetz) nearby. In my opinion, it was a bit overpriced for the “quality”.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Plastic coming out of bottom of doors...maybe construction? Couch had not been vaccuumed, white stuff on it and ground in grime. Brown liquid splatter on walls in elevator, on walls in breakfast room, film of wet flaky stuff in hottub and about two buckets full of sand or grit at bottoom. Pool so cloudy cant see bottom. Yogurt seemed like was let to get room temp, and then chilled over. Buckets for creamer container full then a few.minutes later dumped out, but not the whole way...food stains on upholstery of all furniture...just not well.managed facility...will never go back. Take care of your hotel!

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 24 February 2018

Once again, I would like to thank Dan the manager and all the staff at the Comfort Suites for a most comfortable and enjoyable 13-day vacation, all the staff made me most welcome and very helpful providing me with any information I required. The rooms were very clean and a good size with all I required. There is an excellent breakfast choice provided in the reception area. The Wi-Fi is provided free and has various routers throughout the hotel to provide a good speed and is one off the best I have used in hotels. With a bar restaurant, a short walk from the hotel, this hotel is well situated just off interstate i81 and with ample free parking and no outside traffic road noise, I rate this hotel very highly.
Excellent choice of accommodation

Room tip: If possible book a room with a mountain view
Date of stay: February 2018