“Food and Drinks”

P.J.'s Pub at the Hilton
Ranked #52 of 316 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: Pub
Description: P.J.'s Pub at the Hilton is open nightly with drink specials and a "fun" bar menu featuring everything from burgers & wings to salads & wraps.
Reviewed 26 September 2017

We were short on time so we stopped to get a bite to eat, service is not very fast even when ordering just sandwiches

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I had the turkey club wrap with fries. The wrap was good needs some pepper. The fries are different not your typical restaurant fries. Really good. Sat at the bar, the bartender, Dana Rose, was great! Very attentive!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

The staff was limited and yet very attentive. The luncheon meals were superbly prepared and the atmosphere was very comfortable for an important meeting.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We decided to stop in on Saturday around 12.30 PM for lunch. The pup was about half full. Everything about this pub started off great, especially the atmosphere, but, it went downhill after that. We started out ordering our drinks, I ordered a soft drink and my wife ordered a cup of hot tea. Well, I received my soft drink fairly quick, but, our waitress forgot about my wife’s hot tea with cream & sugar. So therefore, I tracked down another waitress, because ours was missing in action & she returned finally with a picture of hot water, but no cup. So then she brought the cup, then we realized she forgot the cream. After we placed our orders, it really seemed it took awhile before we finally got served. My wife ordered a house salad & I ordered a Grilled Chicken Caesar. When our lunch entrée’s arrived, they forgot the chicken on my Caesar Salad. At that time I said forget it, our whole lunch experience was ruined. We paid our bill & we both left the pub disappointed. We will not return.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We arrived around nine from a long days drive and wanted a little something before retiring. What we got was attentive service and great food and drink. We had the wasabi dusted tuna appetizer, a french onion soup, and a lobster mac bowl. Each one was prepared and presented flawlessly.
I don't drink a lot so I asked the bartender to suggest something and my companions will tell you that my face brightened significantly on first sip.