“Never disappointed ”

Thai Thai Scranton
Ranked #19 of 311 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We had a very pleasant meal. Our favorite local Thai restaurant. My husband had the Thai noodles with fish sauce, very good. I had the seafood fried rice, excellent. As other reviews have indicated, there is a choice between 1 and 5 hot chili peppers for heat . I chose 2.5. WOW, after My lips went numb all was well, delicious. Just a warning, beware!!. Will be back. Clean, neat and friendly.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I had lunch with my wife who is gluten free. The staff was very attentive to her needs. Our food was prepared quickly and was delicious. I had the drunken noodles with an appetizer - the staff told us that she could not eat my appetizer as it had wheat in it. My wife had the shrimp mangos salad which was excellent as well as a small bowl of soup. Everything tasted terrific! I would definitely visit again.

1  Thank jgfairman
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The food at Thai Thai is consistently good. The coconut soup is flavorful and spicy.. The Thai Basil Chicken is perfect. I love their chicken satay. The place is always clean and pleasant to sit in. The front has nice window seats where you can look out onto the courthouse square, and the back has large comfortable booths. It is always quiet and amenable to dinnertime conversation. The staff is helpful and friendly. Get dessert.

Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Traveling with family from Holland along routes we travel often. We were happy to find a Thai restaurant with a good rating. We were 3 mature couples, 5 of us had good meals, but one didn't smelled funny. 3 of us tasted it and it was bad. The waitress said she would take it off the bill because after eating some of the bad food, my cousin could not eat any other food, she felt bad from what she was eating. Then the waitress came back and said she had to pay but could order something else. She ordered ice cream which was probably $20 less than the meal.

Watch your bill they added 18% tip on the hard copy, but give you a cash register printout with a tip line so it would be easy to tip twice.

Some of the food was good but with a food policy like that we will never go back.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I should have taken a picture!
Dumplings, curry puffs and Mus Sa Man curry with shrimp.
The food was great... oddly enough I got locked in the bathroom by a little kid playing with the handle (on the outside of the door) to the men's room, which needed a new door knob...