“Drunken Noodles”

Thai Thai Scranton
Ranked #25 of 305 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Thai Thai has the best drunken noodles around- it's by far our favorite Thai restaurant that my wife and I have ever been to. We actually love to do take out for lunch, the food is ready so quick, and the staff always so friendly. Their lunch special is a must if you are in downtown Scranton working or otherwise.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

1 meal out of 8 was bad. Terrible. We simply asked for something different, but no. No refund either. They are thieves.

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We had a very pleasant meal. Our favorite local Thai restaurant. My husband had the Thai noodles with fish sauce, very good. I had the seafood fried rice, excellent. As other reviews have indicated, there is a choice between 1 and 5 hot chili peppers for heat . I chose 2.5. WOW, after My lips went numb all was well, delicious. Just a warning, beware!!. Will be back. Clean, neat and friendly.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I had lunch with my wife who is gluten free. The staff was very attentive to her needs. Our food was prepared quickly and was delicious. I had the drunken noodles with an appetizer - the staff told us that she could not eat my appetizer as it had wheat in it. My wife had the shrimp mangos salad which was excellent as well as a small bowl of soup. Everything tasted terrific! I would definitely visit again.

1  Thank jgfairman
Reviewed 21 June 2017

The food at Thai Thai is consistently good. The coconut soup is flavorful and spicy.. The Thai Basil Chicken is perfect. I love their chicken satay. The place is always clean and pleasant to sit in. The front has nice window seats where you can look out onto the courthouse square, and the back has large comfortable booths. It is always quiet and amenable to dinnertime conversation. The staff is helpful and friendly. Get dessert.