“Friday night date”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Had a 6:00 reservation. Ordered veal francais and hubby ordered rigatoni with meat sauce. Pasta a little spicy but very good. Veal was excellent. Enough for another nights dinner. Waitress very friendly. Very busy on a Friday evening. Waited neatly an hour for entrees to arrive. Will avoid Friday nite in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I have never written a poor review of customer service for a restaurant as I have been on the other end as a server myself, but I cannot hold this one in.
My husband and I decided to revisit Alfredo again for a Monday evening dinner. It was not busy yet as the dinner rush was still an hour out. Our server was completely detached from the beginning. No eye contact, no smile, and no tone. She took our drink order and mentioned the specials which was good but then left us for 20 minutes before we asked another server if he could find ours to place our order.
Our server came out with our waters, and 2 pieces of garlic bread and one cracker! We gave her our order and hoped for the best. Fast forward another 25 minutes, no food. So, this time we asked for an alcoholic beverage in hopes of numbing the pangs of starvation. Still, no eye contact, no smile.
Another 15 minutes had passed, and we finally received our food. It was very good, we ordered the linguine Alfredo with grilled chicken and shrimp/chicken.
Here's the frustrating part. We were done eating for about 20 minutes until I couldn't take another minute and had to go in to find our server. The food is good but we are absolutely exhausted from waiting. The longest dinner ever!

2  Thank Debra B
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Double Crust White Pizza. The BEST in the land. Haven't been here in awhile. The only change is the prices. Their round red pizza vertu good but not the best of sauce on it. Tastes right out of the can. Waiter friendly good service. Generous chef salad. Dinner for 4 with 1 soda and water $61.00 with tip O my

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Alfredos does a great version of Old Forge style pizza. One of the best in the area. It's great to take home too. Their round NY style is very good as well. Good drink specials. Nice atmosphere, friendly waitstaff. Overall I'd definitely recommend a visit. I just wish they'd update the rest of their menu a bit.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I love the pizza there. I love just about all the items on the menu. My favorite is Steamed Clams in a spicy Marinara Sauce with extra meatballs. Tues. is buy a bottle of wine, half price. Can't bet the food. Been in business a long time so you know they have to have good food. Inside dining or outside when the weather breaks. Great beer choices and wine as well.

Been to Alfredo's? Share your experiences!