“Very reasonable, good Italian Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Vincenzo's Pizzeria
Ranked #75 of 313 Restaurants in Scranton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Friends raved about and took us to this restaurant and we weren't disappointed. Portions were large and everything was excellent. Chicken Parm was the best! Prices were very reasonable and large portions of food. No alcohol at this place so if you want a glass of wine with your meal this may not be for you. Only downside was my food came out when everyone else was about done. Not sure if the waitress forgot to put it in but was a bit disappointed they didn't comp my meal or at least offer dessert or something..

Reviewed 20 June 2017

I often order pizza here for takeout, and have to say that it is appetizing. However, I visited recently to dine in and ordered the manicotti dinner. It had a smoked flavor that I did not enjoy. Perhaps it was just the dish itself, so I'll have to try another meal again. The salad and dressing were tasty.

The atmosphere is pleasant - well-lit, updated and clean. The service itself wasn't spectacular. Our server did not return to our table to check on us after a certain point, and my two dining companions wanted refills on their drinks. They finally received them when their meals were over. I'm hoping to have a better experience next time.

1  Thank WinningSmile
Reviewed 16 June 2016

The pizza eggplant parm dinner hoagies everything I have eaten was great
I also take out alot just as good

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Totally unassuming exterior.. but wow! Huge portion, coffee, $11.11 total. I used every last piece of bread to soak up the sauce.... the only way my plate could have been any cleaner is if they actually gave me a sponge.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Having recently remodeled, the restaurant is much more comfortable and has an upgraded environment. The food is delicious and the wait staff is efficient.

1  Thank barbaradetz

Been to Vincenzo's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!