US$112
Hilton.com
  • Pool
US$89
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

US$59
Priceline
US$89
Priceline
1,216 results
All reviewshistoric buildingstained glasstrax barbeautiful hotellobby restaurantbeautiful lobbymain lobbytwo queen bedsscranton areamarbleconvertedrailroadgrandeurrestorationerauniversity
Reviewed 5 June 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels
MBK_GM, General Manager at Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Front desk agent, Damian, was one of the nicest people I've met. My initial room had a weird oder and the a/c wasn't working properly so Damian, without hesitation, gave me a different and better room fast. He offered to help with my bags and gave two free drinks on the house. Will definitely be staying here again just based on this.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
MBK_GM, General Manager at Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to recognize Damian. He is indeed one of the stars on our exceptional staff. While I certainly do apologize for your initial concerns, genuine hospitality is delivered in our business when challenges arise. I will be sure to personally recognize him as well based upon your experience. We look very forward to your return!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I stayed at this hotel for an overnight during a road trip up to New York and I'm glad I did. The hotel is in an old train station (interesting if you are an architecture fan). The rooms are totally modern--clean contemporary style and all the high-tech amenities--a real contrast to the older lobby and corridors, which have an historic air. The room had a big, comfortable bed; nice large bathroom (shower only), and small refrigerator (a nice convenience). There are two on-site restaurants, as well as room service (and an Irish pub across the street). Parking lot in from the hotel is convenient with a small charge ($5/night).

Restaurant in the lobby (Carmen's) was very nice. Delicious food and quick and friendly service. I was solo and it was a pleasant place for a good meal, with live piano music playing in the open lobby (at least there was on the Thursday night I was there). There is a more casual bar/restaurant in the back which I did not try but it looked fine--lively music.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank flagfan

What a wonderful review, and our entre staff thanks you for the heart felt recognition. It truly makes us feel great as we spent painstaking effort in this renovation to be modern and functional for the expectations of today's hotel traveler, while being very mindful of the tradition of the past. Our staff in every area is among the best I have worked with in my career; I am so glad you recognized them so thoroughly. We share all of our reviews with our entire team, and they will love reading this.

I am so glad you enjoyed Carmen's 2.0 and maybe you can join us sometime for one of our monthly First Friday Wine Tasting Dinners. If you do find your way to Trax Bar + Kitchen, I am confident you will be pleased as well as we are a fresh ingredient/locally sourced kitchen (as available) throughout the entire facility. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is an old train station turned into a hotel. Front desk staff offers great customer service. The rooms themselves are spacious and clean. There is a restaurant in the hotel but a little pricey. However, you don’t have to travel far to find nearby restaurants.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for your kind words and review! We have a staff that takes great pride in their service levels and operational cleanliness, and they will enjoy reading your compliments to their efforts. We definitely hope to see you again soon!