Hotel Aspen InnSuites Flagstaff / Grand Canyon
US$152
Country Inn
US$212
US$179
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$123
US$110
US$85
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$129
Sleep Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$100
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$149
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

All reviewswafflespresidential suitesocial hourchips and salsaseparate roomsbuffet stylerooms are clean and comfortablehot breakfastbudget hotelfull kitchenclose to downtowngreat place to stayjacuzziarizona
Reviewed 25 February 2017

I am only writing this review because of the follow-up experience that I had this evening with a manager named Kajal. I stayed at the Aspen Inn for the last two nights as I passed through Arizona. Upon arrival, I was very impressed by the young man who was working. While I didn't catch his name, he was friendly, gave me some area advice, info on the hotel, and attended to my preferences for my room. The room itself was fine for the price point. It was clean, comfortable, and quiet enough (the nearby train is not the establishment's fault). Overall for the cost I was happy with the experience.

When I got to Texas this evening I realized I left about $100 worth of hair and face products behind. Since the experience was positive, I called to see if they'd be willing to mail me my goods if I were to pay for shipping. The woman on the phone, Kajal, was very short with me from the get-go. I explained the situation to her, and she agreed that if I was to send prepaid shipping, they would mail me my goods. Great! I asked her to check and see if they were actually there before I went through the hassle of sending a label or FedEx account information. She told me twice, call back Monday and ask for the manager. ???? I was puzzled at that point; why can't you just look and tell me if they are there? We went back and forth a little and she was unwilling to be of any useful help.

Now- the part that bothered me. I said to her, any woman seeing these products would know they were of value, and probably wouldn't have thrown them out. IN NO WAY was I suggesting that they were stolen or anything of the sort. I was saying, as a woman if I saw these products, I would probably set them aside and say hey, she might want these back! I am not one to splurge but when it comes to beauty products that I need, medically, I will spend the money. I was hoping their maids would have maybe set them aside because of their quality. She said, "oh it's not alright to stereotype." Are you kidding me? I'm about as liberal as they come honey, YOU should avoid jumping to assumptions.

The attitude was completely inappropriate for someone who is supposedly in a managerial position. I expected more. She told me her superior- Maria- would be in Monday. So Maria, if you read this, realize your manager's attitude just cost your establishment the future business of someone who travels on a weekly basis for work and leisure. Otherwise, I probably would have returned at some point.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank nikkimarie104
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Rooms were clean with big comfy beds. Breakfast was yummy. Nice little cafe for breakfast. Front desk service was friendly and helpful. Greeted with a smile when we checked in and out. Room prices was reasonable.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 February 2017

This was a great hotel. Nice updated room, small but perfect.
The breakfast was outstanding for both the food and the atmosphere.
We would stay here again when in the area.
We enjoyed the fact that we were right on route 66 too.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed this motel, but I like older motels.
The room was reasonably priced, especially since it included a full breakfast.
Most new motels have breakfast of prepackaged muffins, packaged oatmeal, fake eggs, etc. This place offers real eggs, sausage, fried potatoes, toast, yogurts, and a real person who makes your waffles and brings them to you.
The rooms are old and there are worn areas and stains, but the bedding is clean and comfortable.
The bathroom has a comfortable bathtub and plenty of hot water.
The hotel is close to the train tracks, but so are all of the other hotels in the area.
Book straight through the hotel to get the best price.
Look at the photos and decide if this is the right place for you.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank thetattooedlady
Reviewed 16 January 2017

I stayed here with family in one of the executive suites. The room was comfortable but fairly average as far as hotels go. It's in a pretty good location in that you can drive to downtown Flagstaff in a couple of minutes. There was some garbage under the pull out sofa bed, but it was nothing too bad. It wasn't too expensive for 4 people for a night, and they allow pets, so it was definitely all right for what we needed.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family