US$104
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$139
Hotels.com
US$110
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$169
US$108
US$102
US$144
Country Inn
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$120
ComfortInn
Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$85
Twin Arrows Navajo Casino Resort(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$149
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 July 2016

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Terrible - sheets were all wrinkled- only 1/2 roll of toilet paper for 2 people - room sank of smoke - glass on picture frame cracked - had to change rooms because of the smoke smell - refrigerator did not work - we asked for a handicap room and was not given one

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2016

The ice room was dirty smelt. Bed was good that is all I can say except I wouldn't stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2016

It was clean, no bugs, bed clothing was clean. You can see there's work in progress. The pool didn't look so great, but I wasn't there for the pool and hadn't planned on swimming so it didn't matter to me. The staff all were friendly.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Room was so filthy that when I tried to hand a towel on the back of bathroom door hook (which was ultimately too high for me to reach, anyway) my hand came back full of black dust. There was a water stain on the ceiling. We were a group of 4 women, I'm over 65, and we had to climb 3 flights of stairs. We were put in a secondary building on the back of the property that had no access to the ice machine which was next to the main lobby in the front building. I booked a room for 4 people way in advance and we were given 3 towels! The only saving grace is that we loved the city and the restaurant we found (so much so that I even tipped the chefs). This is the only time in my life I didn't leave a tip for housekeeping. We stayed in Kingman the day before for $30 less and had much better accommodations. I will NEVER stay at a Ramada again!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family