Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$144
GardenInn.com
Holiday Inn Express Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$114
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

Highland Country Inn(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$80
Comfort Inn Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$100
US$90
US$85
US$100
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$245
US$189
La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$119
Best Western Pony Soldier Inn & Suites(Flagstaff)(Great Value!)
US$116
All reviewsfire pitfront deskgrand canyonnice hotelindoor poolbreakfast buffetbusiness centerwould stay here againoff the highwayconvenient locationnice roomlobby areacomfortable roomsup to datehot tubparking lotwaffles
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I do like Courtyards by Marriott. And this is one of them. The service was good. The room was nice. There's not a lot to say. really. If you like Courtyards, you will like this one.

Issues: 1. The room was freezing cold when I got into it. Seriously? In the winter the room should be above 60 degrees when you walk in. (Yes, I had a reservation.).

Issue 2. Seriously? Put some PARKING IN!! 20 cars and the lot is full? One can share a parking lot with 3 other businesses only so much before it becomes a problem.

This is a problem.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank rickiey2017
CourtyardFlagstaff, Manager at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

rickiey2017,

I am so glad your enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for taking the time to write this review! Please accept my sincere apology for lack of parking space we had during your stay and the room being so cold. It is our goal to deliver the best experience we can for our guests, and your feedback is crucial to helping us improve our facility. Next time your travels bring you back to Flagstaff, I hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back!

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here before, and the staff is wonderful. My room was clean, but there was only semi-hot water in the shower and sink. The lobby did not look too clean. Carpets need renovating. The price is very good, but the hotel is pretty dated.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Fauzia T

Fauzia T,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this review. I am so happy you enjoyed our staff! As the cleanliness of our hotel is a key priority, I am very sorry that the lobby fell short of your expectations. Please rest assured that your comments have been shared with the proper teams in an effort to make sure it doesn't happen again. Next time your travels bring you back to Flagstaff, we hope we get the opportunity to serve you!

Reviewed 15 December 2017

We stayed for one night while visiting the North Pole Experience. When we pulled up to the hotel, We thought how nice it looks like a lodge! One you enter the lobby the hotel is nothing fancy. Our room was on the first floor #66, which faced a nice courtyard area with a firepit. Our room really needed to be remodeled ! There was mold around the tub and the wallpaper was peeling off. The worst part however was the noise!!! The guy in the next room was snoring so loud I thought it was someone in our room!! and in the morning it sounded like a herd of elephants walking above us...When we checked out I mentioned these things to the check out girl, but she didn't care at all...I guess being Marriott rewards Elite really means nothing.

Room Tip: Don't stay in room #66
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Brandie W, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear MRF777,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your stay with us was. I apologize that you felt the room was not up to par. Thankfully, we are set to start renovation next month!

I also apologize for the check out clerk's attitude. If you would like to call me and discuss it further, I would love to talk to you.

Brandie Williams
Front Office Supervisor
brandie.williams@marriott.com
928-774-5800

Reviewed 15 December 2017

This hotel is amazing as soon as you walk in the front door. The outside is pretty impressive but the interior is something to awe at. The staff was great, our room expansive and much more than we anticipated. I'm glad to see that Marriott has stepped up their game and are giving other chains a run for their money!

Stayed: July 2017
CourtyardFlagstaff, Manager at Courtyard Flagstaff, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2017

Pulelehua323,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, thank you for taking the time to let us know! We are so glad you enjoyed our property and your room. Next time your travels bring you back to Flagstaff, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can assist you in making your reservation!

Reviewed 13 December 2017

Booked this hotel on line at last minute. When we arrived, Kimberly checked us in at the desk, offered suggestions on where we could walk to eat and genuinely made us feel welcome. Also helped in finding an even lower rate. Our room had a view of the mountains; breakfast area bright and clean.(we had breakfast coupons) Wait staff and omelet chef very nice.
We have stayed in hotels for past three nights - this was definitely the best and it was the employees who made the biggest difference

Room Tip: Ask for room with view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rosebud02

Rosebud02,

I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking the time to let us know. I will make sure to pass the compliments along to Kimberly, as I know it will make her very happy! It is a pleasure to know you enjoyed your time with us. Whenever your travels bring you back to Flagstaff, please don't hesitate to reach out as we would love to have you back.